Holla… Today i’ll be showing you an easy fix to all Bluestacks 4 installation errors on all versions of Windows.
I’m sure that by now a lot of you have tried to upgrade your Android BlueStacks Emulator from the older version to the newer BlueStacks 4. But you’re likely getting an annoying error message like this;
It’s either you get the “Restart Engine” error message or you get stuck loading at 99%… So, today i’ll be giving you an easy fix to this problem. Now, let’s get started…
Easy Fix To all Bluestacks 4 Installation Error Problem on Windows.
In this easy fix i’ll be showing you five(5) different methods on how to solve the Bluestacks 4 Installation error problem…
Method 1 (The Universal Approach):
I call this the “Universal approach”. You can fix the Bluestacks 4 installation error problem by downloading a PC repair software that’ll protect you against Malware, Hardware crashes, file loss, and any other common computer errors. It’ll also help to optimize your computer for maximum performance.
- Download the repair tool here;
- Install the downloaded software
- Click on the “Start Scan button” to start detecting Windows issues that could cause PC problems
- Wait for a while for all issues to be collected
- Click on the “Repair all button” to fix all windows issues.
Now, if the above mentioned step does not address your issue well. Then, don’t give up. We still have a lot more steps that might help you. Let’s get on…
Method 2 (Graphics card Bluestacks error fix):
Now, if you’re getting the “Graphics card” error message here’s how to fix it.
- You need to have a Graphics card with updated drivers. One thing is to make sure your Graphics card driver is always updated as it is a key feature in making your Bluestacks respond normally.
To learn on how to update your Graphics card driver you can visit here; http://ceesty.com/w2EY7s
- Your .NET Framework version must be 3.5 and above. Bluestacks requires that your NET Framework version should not be lower than this.
Download .NET Framework here; .NET Framework
- Your RAM must be a minimum of 2GB for Bluestacks to work perfectly without fault – The interface of the BlueStacks software at a glance would possibly look stunningly simple. However, it and the Android Apps that it performs are conventional useful resource hogs. There are a lot of background process running behind the real utility.
So, if you follow these steps accordingly well, you won’t be getting the Graphics error message ever again…
Method 3(Bluestacks 4 Installation Failure error):
This is the most common error you can get while installing the Bluestacks 4 software. And, i’ll be providing you with a very easy solution to this problem…
- Delete all Bluestacks entries from your PC Registry… Don’t know how? Let’s show you below;
- Press the Windows Key + R and enter regedit in the type box provided. Press Enter or click the OK button.
- When the “Registry Editor” finally opens you’ll go to “Edit” and select “Find” from the menu. Or, you can simply use the “Ctrl + F” shortcut.
- In the search box, Input “Bluestacks” and click the “Find Next” button.
- Delete all keys or registry values which might be related to Bluestacks. Press F3 to search out other occurences of Bluestacks and delete it. Repeat this step until Bluestacks is totally got rid of from the registry.
Next, i’ll advice that you remove the Bluestacks key from the registry. Here’s how to go about it:
- Before you begin the process, be sure that the Bluestacks software is Uninstalled. If you’re asked to keep the application data, choose No.
- Open Registry Editor
- Go to the file extension HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE_SOFTWARE_BlueStacks key in the left hand pane.
- Right-click the BlueStacks key and choose Delete from the menu.
- After a successful delete of the Bluestacks key. Try to install Bluestacks again.
We need to provide you with a warning that deleting values from the registry is doubtlessly dangerous, due to this fact make sure you use further caution and make sure you export your registry so that you have a backup available.
Method 4(Compatibility Mode):
In this method we’re going to tell you that one of the potential solutions to your Bluestacks error is to run the Bluestacks software setup in Compatibility mode. Now, here’s how to go about it.
- Right click on the Bluestacks setup file and click on Properties
- Go to the Compatibility tab and check for “Run this program in compatibility mode” and then select a previous version of Windows from the menu. Preferably “Windows 7”
- Click on Apply then OK
- Now, try to install the Bluestacks software using the settings rendered above.
With all the methods listed above we’re sure that one of them has solved your “Bluestacks 4 installation error problem”. But, if you still have issues you should follow this last step.
Method 5(Error Report):
This methods allows you to send an error report to Bluestacks about your problems.
- Press “Windows+ R” on your computer
- Type “%localappdata%” and then press OK
- Go to the “BlueStacks” folder and sort the content in this folder by clicking on “date modified” and send the Bluestacks team all the logs for the specific date or of the most recent date on which you faced the issue.
- You can also create an email attachment and send an email to firstname.lastname@example.orgThe Bluestacks team will analyze all the sent logs and and respond to you with a possible solution.
If this article was helpful to you… Please share with your friends. And if you have any questions regarding the article you can drop it in the comment section below. Thanks.
Faqontech and its contents are protected by COPYRIGHT LAW (DMCA) with high-priority response rate. Reproduction without permission or due credit link back will cause your article(s) to be removed from search engines and disappearance of Ads on that page if monetized with Adsense.