In this article, i will teach you how to add WhatsApp Share button on blogger blog. WhatsApp Messenger, or simply WhatsApp, is an American freeware, cross-platform messaging and Voice over IP service owned by Facebook, Inc.
It allows users to send text messages and voice messages, makes voice and video calls, and share images, documents, user locations, and other media.
You can successfully add the Whatsapp share button and other social network buttons alongside using AddThis, i will also show you how it can be done.
AddThis is a social bookmarking service that can be integrated into a website with the use of a web widget. Once the widget is added, visitors to the website can bookmark or share an item using a variety of services, such as Facebook, MySpace, Google Bookmarks, Pinterest, and Twitter.
Well, with the increased use of mobile phones by each passing day, it is necessary for you to make the best use of your phone by optimizing it and enabling it so share sites, writing content, or anything you liked and want to share with your friends as well.
WhatsApp has become a really essential a part of our lifestyle, It helps us to speak with our friends and family within the easiest method possible.
Most of the widgets available on the internet are only for WordPress or any other platform, and those available on Blogger are buggy, and most of the time it doesn’t work properly, but here we will see how we can add WhatsApp sharing button.
So, Let’s see How to add Whatsapp sharing button in blogger.
- Sign in to your AddThis dashboard.
- Click the “Get the Code” button
- Sign in to your Blogger dashboard.
- Navigate to Theme > Edit HTML
- Use CTRL F to find </body>
- Copy and paste the AddThis code above the </body> tag
- Click “Save Theme”
- Now, go back to your AddThis dashboard
- Click on “Tools” > “Add New Tool“
- Click “Share Buttons“
- Select “Sidebar” tool type and click “Continue”
- Set how you want it to display on desktop and mobile devices. You can “hide” it on mobile if you want to.
- Select “Select Your Own” option under “Social Networks”
- Click on “Add More Services“
- Search for “Whatsapp” and click on it to add it to your share buttons. You can click and drag to re-order and you can remove services from the list.
- Click “Save and Continue”
If you view your blog, the sharing buttons should now be displayed on your blog. Please share this article, if you enjoyed it. Do you have issues on Blogspot and wish to find the solution easily? Join our telegram Group today.
Faqontech and its contents are protected by COPYRIGHT LAW (DMCA) with high-priority response rate. Reproduction without permission or due credit link back will cause your article(s) to be removed from search engines and disappearance of Ads on that page if monetized with Adsense.
NOTE that Your Adverts can be placed here on Faqontech either Banner, Link or Text ADS We got you covered, We have different advert space waiting for you. Want to know more about our advert placement click HERE