Wow!!, are you ready to stop youtube 5seconds ads and watch video properly? Well you should use youtube++ apk now.
Why am i suggesting youtube++ apk?
It’s an alternative to the main YouTube app which will soon start displaying unskippable 15-20 seconds ads before any video can be watched as youtube is still working to get it implemented.
Trust me, a lot of youtube users are addicted to watching videos daily.
So, don’t let youtube spoil the fun for you…
YouTube++ is however a modded version of the popular YouTube app by google but comes with more interesting features you wouldn’t get on the official app.
This app will in fact make you more addicted to YouTube.
Want to get convinced? Try it out.
There are many cool features in this modded YouTube app which includes background music play of videos, video downloading and many other cool features without any annoying ads.
Youtube++ is also known as YouTube Plus Plus, the app is the best alternative to YouTube and a replica of its UI design.
In addition, i will also provide a solution for those getting “app not installed” errors on Android Phones.
Features of YouTube ++ Apk App
- Download videos to your device
- Block Ads
- Play video/audio in the background
- Set video playback speed (0.5x – 2.0x)
- Auto-replay videos
- Disable age restrictions
- Forward/Rewind controls with custom number of seconds
- Default playback quality
- Audio player for downloaded videos
- Get rid of annoying ads
- Hide annoying video suggestions
- … lots more
Let’s get started.
How to Download YouTube ++ on Android and iOS
- Download YouTube++ Apk Latest Version here or alternatively here.
- Enable Unknown sources from Settings menu of your Android device.
- Now open file browser of your device and locate the downloaded apk file
- Tap on the YouTube++ Apk file to install it
- Wait for the process to get finished.
- Once completed, open and enjoy on your Android device
For iOS devices:
Step 1: Go to Safari browser on your iOS device and visit https://ftios.vn/install, then tap English and follow the steps to install its configuration profile.
Step 2: After installing configuration profile, now go back to the Home Screen and open ftOS. Now, Switch to the ftStore tab and select “App mods more feature”.
Step 3: After going to “App mods more feature” tab, Scroll a little bit and you can see Youtube++ app there. If there is green mark before YouTube++ then you are ready to install the app. Open it and tap on “Install” option.
Step 4: Once installation is complete, go to Settings and trust the developer in your device. Settings -> General -> Profile and Device Management.
Under the Enterprise App section, the app profile that belongs to the app just installed.
Open the profile, tap on the trust button and confirm one more time.
How to Resolve App not Installed
There are many reason why app not installed error pop up on android. But you can fix it applying any of the below method:
- Reboot the phone: In times like this, first thing to do is to reboot your device. Or just shut down, remove and reinsert your battery.
- Make sure to uninstall any apps you don’t use to free up space, also uninstall previous versions of the same app currently installed on your device.
- Double check the apk files you download and be sure they were completely copied or downloaded.
- Try resetting app permissions by going to Settings >Apps>All>Menu key >Reset application permissions or Reset app preferences.
That should fix the problem of app not installed on your device.