Hey guys… Looking for the full list of Nigeria postal codes for all Nigeria states? The Full list Of Nigeria postal codes is here. The Nigeria Zip code must always be a required field when you’re probably filling online forms such as, Filling job application forms, Online survey forms or any other online forms. A lot of individuals make the big mistake of filling 234 as the Nigeria Zip code, this is totally wrong.
ZIP (Zone Improvement Plan) codes apply to the United State only. 234 that many regard as the Nigerian zip code is actually the international dialing code for all Nigerian phone numbers.
Postal codes in Nigeria are in numeric form, consisting of six digits. NIPOST, the Nigerian Postal Service, divides the country into a simplified nine regions, which make up the first digit of the postal code. The second and third digits, are the dispatch district for outgoing sorting. The last three digits of the code simply represent the delivery location.
A delivery location can be any of the following; a rural area, a post office facility or an urban area. The main postal head office in each of the regions will have a postal code ending in the number 0001, so, Ikeja HO in Lagos has 100001. The lowest postcode is 100001 and the highest is 982002.
Note that: Postal code in Nigeria is also known as Zip (Z= Zone; I = Improvement; P = Plan code).
If you put in a state as your current state of residence and enter a Nigerian Postal code that doesn’t match that state then, you’ll surely get an error message. It will most likely interest you to note that, incorrect Nigerian Zip code can cause mailed goods to get missing or get delayed in delivery.
To help you avoid this very grave problem in the future. I have simply compiled the list of all Nigeria Postal codes below.
Full list of Nigeria Postal Codes by state
- Abuja (FCT) ,Nigeria: 900001
- Abia State ,Nigeria: 440001
- Adamawa State ,Nigeria: 640001
- Akwa-Ibom State ,Nigeria: 520001
- Anambra State ,Nigeria: 420001
- Bauchi State ,Nigeria: 740001
- Bayelsa State ,Nigeria: 560001
- Benue State ,Nigeria: 970001
- Borno State ,Nigeria: 600001
- Delta State ,Nigeria: 320001
- Ebonyi State ,Nigeria: 840001
- Edo State ,Nigeria: 300001
- Ekiti State ,Nigeria: 360001
- Enugu State ,Nigeria: 400001
- Gombe State ,Nigeria: 760001
- Imo State ,Nigeria: 460001
- Jigawa State ,Nigeria: 720001
- Kano State ,Nigeria: 700001
- Katsina State ,Nigeria: 820001
- Kaduna State ,Nigeria: 800001
- Kebbi State ,Nigeria: 860001
- Kogi State ,Nigeria: 260001
- Kwara State ,Nigeria: 240001
- Lagos (Island) ,Nigeria: 101001
- Lagos (Mainland) ,Nigeria: 100001
- Nasarawa State ,Nigeria: 950001
- Niger State ,Nigeria: 920001
- Ogun State ,Nigeria: 110001
- Ondo State ,Nigeria: 340001
- Osun State ,Nigeria: 230001
- Oyo State ,Nigeria: 200001
- Plateau State ,Nigeria: 930001
- Rivers State ,Nigeria: 500001
- Sokoto State ,Nigeria: 840001
- Taraba State ,Nigeria: 660001
- Yobe State ,Nigeria: 320001
- Zamfara State ,Nigeria: 860001
Did you enjoy your reading on the full list of Nigeria postal codes??? Did you find out what you were looking for??? If Yes then good for you. If NO then please do not hesitate to ask for help in our Comment section below. From our viewpoint we guess that the article was helpful to you right??? Please don’t forget to use the share button provided below to share this article to your friends.
Do you have any suggestions, questions or any valuable contribution in relation to this article? You can kindly use the comment section below to post your addition. And, if there were any mistakes concerning any od the cpdes. Don’t hesitate to inform us about it too using the comment section below…
Thank you for reading through this article.
Faqontech and its contents are protected by COPYRIGHT LAW (DMCA) with high-priority response rate. Reproduction without permission or due credit link back will cause your article(s) to be removed from search engines and disappearance of Ads on that page if monetized with Adsense.