Today, am i am going to explain everything associated with GTBank online banking transfer and how to go about transferring money to someone with ease. A lot of us might have been hearing about online banking transfer or internet banking transfer, well the mean the same thing.
I know we all really hate the standing just to send money to other loved ones standing for hours in the bank especially in a Nigerian bank.
Guaranty Trust Bank PLC also known as GTBank or simply GTB is a Nigerian multinational financial institution, that offers online/internet banking, retail banking, corporate banking, investment banking and asset management services, with its head office in Victoria Island, Lagos.
Let’s get started.
History of GTBank?
Guaranty Trust Bank was founded by Segun Agbaje.
In September 1996, Guaranty Trust Bank plc became a publicly quoted company and won the Nigerian Stock Exchange President’s Merit award that same year and subsequently in the years 2000, 2003, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008 and 2009.
In February 2002, the Bank was granted a universal banking license and later appointed a settlement bank by the Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) in 2003.
In 2007, the Bank entered the history books as the first Nigerian financial Institution to undertake a US$350 million regulation S Eurobond issue and a US$750 million Global Depositary Receipts (GDR) Offer.
And lot more that will not be mentioned here.
What is GTBank Online Banking About?
The GTBank online banking (GTBank internet banking) helps customers send money quickly using GTBank website without having to visit any GTBank branch around them.
If you’re a GTBank account holder and you sign up for GTBank internet banking, you will easily experience banking from the comfort of your home, at work or abroad.
Lifetime Benefits of GTBank Internet Banking
- Access all GTBank accounts easily.
- Online real-time account monitoring facility.
- Convenience of conducting banking transactions from comfort of home/office.
- Guaranteed security for all your online transactions.
- Easy Access to bank information and products.
- Effective, cheaper and easier way for our customers to communicate with banks.
- Allows 24/7 access to account.
How to Register For GTBank Online Banking?
Please follow the steps properly to avoid making mistakes:
- To get started, you have to sign up for GTBank online banking by filling the GTB internet banking request form.
- Download the GTBank internet banking form online or walk into the nearest GTBank branch office to fill the form.
- The form can either be scanned and e-mailed to firstname.lastname@example.org OR submitted at any Guaranty Trust Bank branch.
- In the request form, you will be required to provide your GTBank account number & name, your email address, the accounts to be profiled for internet banking, the internet banking services to be profiled on your accounts etc
- Please note once your registration has been approved, your account will be profiled and your GTBank internet banking credentials will be sent to your account’s email address.
How to Log into GTBank Online Banking Successfully (GTbank Internet Banking)
- Visit the GTBank official Website.
- Look for the GTBank Online banking login.
- You be told to input your GTBank User ID and password.
- Please type them in and click the login button.
- Once you have sucessfully logged in you will see the GTBank online banking dashboard.
How To Transfer Money Using GTBank Online Banking
- After you have successfully logged in your Account, look for the Account transfer tab.
- You can use the “Own account tranfer” link to transfer between your accounts.
- You will see the links to transfer to another GTBank account and other banks (Instantly).
- If you have a GTBank dom account on your Internet banking profile, you can as well transfer US dollars to GTB and not gtb accounts via “FX Transactions” tab.
Before i forget…
Kindly note that a transaction code will be needed to complete some transactions via GTB internet banking eg Transfer to any GTBank account, Transfers to other bank accounts etc. You can generate those transaction codes by making use of GT Token hardware or GTBank USSD token.
GTBank Token Hardware
You can get a hardware token at any GTBank branch at a cost of N2,100 (VAT exclusive) OR dial *737*7# for a USSD token. Each USSD session costs N10 OR via GTCONNECT (cost to be borne by customer) for NRN customers.
Thanks for reading this article, please if you enjoyed it use the share button and share this article with your friends. Please join our telegram channel we have a lot going on there.
Faqontech and its contents are protected by COPYRIGHT LAW (DMCA) with high-priority response rate. Reproduction without permission or due credit link back will cause your article(s) to be removed from search engines and disappearance of Ads on that page if monetized with Adsense.
NOTE that Your Adverts can be placed here on Faqontech either Banner, Link or Text ADS We got you covered, We have different advert space waiting for you. Want to know more about our advert placement click HERE