Today, i will be teaching you how to add custom ads.txt file on blogspot just like wordpress and its pretty easy to integrate on blogger . lot of advertising platform like google adsense and infolinks now supports adding ads.txt file which is the latest update to display ads on your blog properly.
blogspot users can testify there is no where like file manager or cpanel like wordpress but blogger has made it easy for anyone using blogspot to integrate ads.txt easily.
Also Read: How to Setup Yoast SEO plugin for Blogspot
if your blog doesn’t use adsense or any advertising platform then you don’t need to do this, but if you use any ads platform you must follow this step in other to display ads on your blog.
what does Ads.txt File means?
Authorized Digital Sellers, or ads.txt is an IAB initiative that ensure that your digital ad inventory is only sold through sellers (such as AdSense) who you’ve identified as authorized. Creating your own ads.txt file gives you more control over who’s allowed to sell ads on your site and helps prevent counterfeit inventory from being presented to advertisers.
If your blog is monetized with third-party providers or you’ve manually integrated AdSense in your Blogger blog, you will need to manually set up the content of the ads.txt file.
How to Add Custom Ads.txt File on Blogspot
- Sign in to Blogger.
- In the top left, click the Down arrow.
- Click the blog you want to set up an ads.txt file on.
- On the left, click Settings.
- Under “Settings,” click Search preferences.
- Under “Monetization,” find “Custom ads.txt” and click Edit.
- Click Yes.
- Copy the settings from your third-party monetization provider and paste them in the text box.
- Click Save settings.
How To Check Content of Ads.Txt File On Blogger
To check the content of your ads.txt file, go to https://<your blog address>/ads.txt. on your browser
How To Find Adsense Publisher ID
Your publisher ID is the unique identifier for your Adsense account.
- Sign in to your AdSense account.
- In the left navigation panel, click Settings.
- Click Account, then click Account information or you can get your publisher id from your adsense ads code
- it looks something like this: google_ad_client=”pub-xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx”;
Noe copy it and paste in your custom ads.txt file in your blogger account and boom its ready.
if you still having any issues with this tutorial please comment below…
Faqontech and its contents are protected by COPYRIGHT LAW (DMCA) with high-priority response rate. Reproduction without permission or due credit link back will cause your article(s) to be removed from search engines and disappearance of Ads on that page if monetized with Adsense.
NOTE that Your Adverts can be placed here on Faqontech either Banner, Link or Text ADS We got you covered, We have different advert space waiting for you. Want to know more about our advert placement click HERE