Hey guys… You’ve been using the MTN Night plan right? Wondering how to check MTN Night plan data balance? Well, you’re in the right place. But, we all hate that the MTN Night plan has a tiny little glitch doesn’t it? You just can’t know how much of the data you’ve used. Well, I have found a solution to this little annoying glitch in the MTN Night plan. This method i’m going to teach you is very easy to execute and there is very little stress involved.
To start, you’re going to have just one basic Android Application. For the iPhone users i’ll help you guys with a method soon. Just stay tuned on our Website.
The Android application you’ll be needing is the Datally Android application.
This application is a very smart app by Google LLC that helps you save, manage, and even suprisingly share your mobile data with family and friends. But, i’ve found a way to tweak this app to your advantage in a way that it can actively help you check the amount of the MTN Night data plan that you’ve been using.
Now, the MTN Night plan was formerly ₦25 for 500MB and it was like that for more than two years, But, MTN recently updated this plan and divided it into two packages which are;
The ₦25 for 250MB and, The ₦50 for 500MB. When the plan was updated a lot of MTN users saw it as not cool but they’ve adjusted to the updates with time.
Ti subscribe to any data plans below you should just text NT1 to 131 for the ₦25 for 250MB Night plan and you can also text NT2 to 131 for the ₦50 for 500MB Night plan.
Now, let’s get started on the how to check MTN Night plan data balance easily…
How to check MTN Night plan data balance
Firstly, i’m going to teach you how to check MTN Night plan data balance when you still have some existing data bundle before you did your MTN night data plan.
Step 1(How To Check MTN Night Plan Data Balance):
- Accept all the app’s permissions and usage access
- Tap the large switch on the Datally application
- Allow all pop-ups
- You’ll notice a bubble on your screen showing how much data you’re using
So, now i noticed you’re reading this because you don’t want your existing data plan to be exhausted while you’re using the MTN Night data plan right?? Okay… Let’s continue…
- Tap the Emergency bank option on the Datally app
- Tap on Add Balance Details
- Now, check how much data you had before you started using the Datally app
- Input the amount in the Emergency Data Reserve field e.g 459MB
- Input Current data balance about 1MB higher than the amount you put in the Emergency Data Reserve field e.g 460MB
- Tap on Confirm.
- If the Turn on Data Saver pops up, then, click Turn On.
Now, you can activate your MTN Night data plan and monitor the amount of data you’re using out of your Night plan by using the bubble showing on your Android smartphone screen.
That was really easy… Wasn’t it??
Now, for the second step i’m going to be showing you how to check MTN Night plan data balance when you don’t have an existing data bundle.
Step 2 (How To Check MTN Night Plan Data Balance):
- If you don’t already have the application then;
- Download the Datally application on your Android smartphone
- Install the Datally application
- Tap the large switch on the Datallyapplication and Datally’s data saving options will switch on
- You’ll notice a bubble on your screen showing how much data you’re using… so, just subtract the amount of data used from the amount of the MTN night plan you subscribed for and voila…. you’re checking how much data you have left.
Did you enjoy our article on How to check MTN Night plan data balance? Well, we certainly hope so. If you didn’t… well, we’d be sad but you can drop your comments on how we can improve our services below.
Thanks for reading and don’t forget to share with friends…
Faqontech and its contents are protected by COPYRIGHT LAW (DMCA) with high-priority response rate. Reproduction without permission or due credit link back will cause your article(s) to be removed from search engines and disappearance of Ads on that page if monetized with Adsense.
NOTE that Your Adverts can be placed here on Faqontech either Banner, Link or Text ADS We got you covered, We have different advert space waiting for you. Want to know more about our advert placement click HERE