Today, i will teach you how to enable WhatsApp dark mode on android 10 easily.
We have witnessed lots of tech giants launching dark mode features on their app and its the topic of the year.
Now i will show you how to activate whatsapp dark mode on android 10, this tutorial is only applicable to those using the latest Android 10 on their smartphone.
The good news is that if you want to enable dark mode on your Android or iOS device, you can and here are the quick steps that can help you achieve that.
WhatsApp Messenger is a freeware, cross-platform messaging and Voice over IP service owned by Facebook, Inc. It allows users to send text messages and voice messages, make voice and video calls, and share images, documents, user locations, and other media.
Advantages of Using Whatsapp Dark Mode
- It reduces potential eye strain
- It saves battery on AMOLED display phones.
- Make phone usage comfortable during the night or low-lit environment.
- It even minimizes flickering and blue light.
How to enable dark mode in WhatsApp on Android 10
- Head over to the Settings menu of Android 10.
- Now, Open About Phone > Tap Build number 7 times to unlock Developer Options.
- Browse to Developer Options > Override force-dark” setting and enable it.
(Note: This option will enable dark mode for both the supported and unsupported applications.)
- Now, Open WhatsApp and enjoy the darker color palette.
Note: WhatsApp Dark Mode is correctly working on Android 10 based OnePlus 7 Pro, OnePlus 6 and ColorOS 6 based devices.
How to enable WhatsApp dark mode on iOS
- Go to Settings > General > Accessibility > Display Accommodations > Invert Colours > Smart Invert
- You have now enabled dark theme across all the apps in the device
- Same as Android, you will have to choose dark or no wallpaper for WhatsApp chat threads. Go to WhatsApp Settings > Wallpaper> None
Faqontech and its contents are protected by COPYRIGHT LAW (DMCA) with high-priority response rate. Reproduction without permission or due credit link back will cause your article(s) to be removed from search engines and disappearance of Ads on that page if monetized with Adsense.