So, its not all about making more money online but today i will show you how to fix serving limits on Adsense.
I have come to realize that if you are monetizing your Blog in one way or the other, Google Adsense must be part of it.
Which is not a bad idea…
Yeah, everyone wants a source of income which is good…
So having your ad serving limited through AdSense is a nightmare to most.
- 9 Ways To Earn Money From Blogging Without Adsense
- How to Make money with Mtn Affiliate program in Nigeria
- OLeads: How to Create your Own Website on OLeads
It essentially means that your monetization efforts are limited, and you’re not able to reach your full ad revenue potential through AdSense.
Guess, you want to solve it?
Ever wondered why Google might limit the number of ads your AdSense account can show?
It all comes down to the integrity of their ad network.
What is Adsense Ad Serving Limit?
In 2019, Adsense added a Policy Restriction Policy Called the Ads Limit or Limited ads given to any active adsense account found guilty of invalid traffic, invalid clicks or any invalid activities like clickbaits, buying of traffic etc.
According to what Adsense Posted on their Policy Center Page Invalid traffic includes any clicks or impressions that may artificially inflate an advertiser’s costs or a publisher’s earnings.
Reason why Google brought out Ad Serving Limit?
They want to protect advertisers from fraud, users from bad user experiences, and maintain publisher relationships.
Invalid traffic includes, but is not limited to:
- Clicks or impressions generated by publishers clicking their own live ads
- Repeated ad clicks or impressions generated by one or more users
- Publishers encouraging clicks on their ads (examples may include: any language encouraging users to click on ads, ad implementations that may cause a high volume of accidental clicks, etc.)
- Automated clicking tools or traffic sources, robots, or other deceptive software.
Different Types of Adsense Ad Serving Limit
1. Account being assessed
This type of limit happens when Adsense notices an invalid activities on your Adsense account and temporarily places Ad serving limits on your account to be able to assess your traffic quality.
They will automatically review and update the limit as they discover more information on your traffic quality.
2. Invalid traffic concerns
This type of Ad serving occurs when Adsense finds invalid traffic on your Adsense account and so they limit your ad serving, Adsense automatically review and update this limit as they continue to monitor your traffic.
it is traffic that’s generated by bots that then click on your AdSense ads. It can also include accidental clicks and clicks from click farms.
What is AdSense doing to enforce the ad limit?
I believe that there will not be much change in handling this policy, because it is in fact something that existed before.
How to prevent Adsense ad serving limit
While your AdSense account is being limited by Google, you still have access to it and can monitor the situation frequently.
- Make sure you Understand your ads site visitors and traffic by Google Analytics to get detailed information about your website visitors.
- Avoid partnering with untrusted/low-quality parties like purchase Traffic by Facebook and Instagram.
- Don’t click on your own Adsense ads, even if you think that it’s okay to do so.
- Make Sure You have some organic traffic.
Start by reading over the AdSense program policies and make sure your site complies with all of them.
Note This to Avoid Getting Banned
That’s all on how to solve adsense Ads serving limit, if you have any question please comment below.
Faqontech and its contents are protected by COPYRIGHT LAW (DMCA) with high-priority response rate. Reproduction without permission or due credit link back will cause your article(s) to be removed from search engines and disappearance of Ads on that page if monetized with Adsense.
NOTE that Your Adverts can be placed here on Faqontech either Banner, Link or Text ADS We got you covered, We have different advert space waiting for you. Want to know more about our advert placement click HERE