There are different killer methods to get traffic to your blog but am listing the right ways I believe you should follow and use as a beginner in traffic chasing, traffic plays an important role in your blog so without traffic on your blog I don’t believe there would be any visitors or hits on your blog content.
Most bloggers use much more brilliant ways to make visitors want to visit there blog by using a wanting topic that everyone wish for something like “ Mtn awoof 4gb plan and how to activate it” that’s one common method among cheat bloggers while entertainment blogger use topics like “see how wizkid baby mama insulted him about his recent track” I am only giving you’re a killer topic on how to make your visitors want to stay and reader and more to come.
Don’t forget why you here how to get more traffic to your blog, I won’t want to waste much of your time so I would list the ways to get traffic to your blog, I have used all method and it worked for me that’s why am listing it to you as a beginner in traffic chasing.
The ways of getting traffic are listed below;
- Leave thoughtful comments on other people’s blogs.
- Write shorter posts.
- Blog consistently.
- Write less.
- Be a resource.
- Use trackbacks.
- Organize your posts with lists and subheads.
- Get on Twitter. Tweet links to your posts and other useful content.
- Link out to other sites (but only ones that will help people).
- Share your content on Facebook (and ask your friends to share it, too).
- Write stuff people will want to link to.
- Ask questions.
- Be funny.
- Be clever.
- Be remarkable.
- Request a link from someone else to a blog post.
- Do some public speaking.
- Write attractive headlines.
- Optimize your site for search engines.
- Deliver killer content.
- Guest post on someone else’s blog.
- Write in the second person (“you” not “me”).
- Tell stories.
After taking a deep look at the above-listed ways you might think they don’t work but if you do them the right way you will see improvement in on your blog traffic, I rest my case here…
Are you still finding it difficult to get traffic? Leave me a comment on your blog issue, let us fix it together…