This tutorial i will teach you how to register for national ID card in 5min using NIMC pre enrollment portal, the official portal from NIMC.
Do you know you need national ID card for a lot of things today in Nigeria?
This article will help guide you on how to go about the National Identity Card registration.
National ID card is not only used in Nigeria.
The National ID Card is a valid means of identification which proofs nationality anywhere in the world.
It is an official document issued by the government of a country to its citizens to validate their citizenship.
The National Identity Management Commission (NIMC) is in charge of processing and issuing of National ID Cards in Nigeria.
We all know how stressful national ID card registration could make you leave your house every early just to register.
With that a lot of people had to sit back and end up not registering for national ID card.
Now, i want to thank NIMC for introducing a way for anybody around Nigeria to be able to register for national ID card easily from their home or work.
Isn’t that cool?
Technology got everything covered…
National Identity Card Requirement
You are required to upload any of the following as a proof of your identity for your enrollment.
- Old National ID card.
- Valid Driver’s license.
- Valid International passport.
- Voter’s ID card.
- staff ID card.
- State of origin certificate.
- Birth certificate/declaration of age
Let’s get started.
How to Register for National ID Card (NIMC)
- Visit the NIMC Pre-enrollment website to access the Enrollment Form.
- Create an account first make sure the name is correct.
- After creating an account then login.
- Now click Start enrollment.
- Fill the Enrollment Form online with all your details and print out a summary sheet with a 2D Barcode and Registration Identification Number.
- Go to the enrollment center, where an enrollment officer scans the barcode to pull up your information from the database.
- You should verify and confirm the enrollment data on the system.
- Your headshot photograph, fingerprints and signature would then be captured.
- Submit your supporting documents for scanning.
- Your enrollment is acknowledged where two slips would be given to you. (a) Transaction Slip (b) NIN Slip indicating completion of enrollment.
- With everything properly done, you should not have any problems getting your identity card quickly.
National Identity Card FAQS
What is a national ID? – An optional national identity number is the Social Security number (SSN), a nine-digit number issued to U.S. citizens, permanent residents, and temporary (working) residents. Its purpose was to identify individuals for the purposes of Social Security, but it is now also used to track individuals for taxation purposes.
What is Nimc number? – The National Identity Management Commission (NIMC) is the Federal Government Agency established by the NIMC Act No. 23 of 2007, to create, own, operate, maintain and manage the National Identity Database, register citizens and legal residents, assign unique National Identification Number (NIN) and issue National.
What do you mean by national identity document? – “An identity document (also called a piece of identification or ID, or colloquially as one’s ‘”papers”‘) is any document which may be used to verify aspects of a person’s personal identity. If issued in the form of a small, mostly standard-sized card, it is usually called an identity card (IC).
What is the meaning of NIN? – It means National idenitification number.
Faqontech and its contents are protected by COPYRIGHT LAW (DMCA) with high-priority response rate. Reproduction without permission or due credit link back will cause your article(s) to be removed from search engines and disappearance of Ads on that page if monetized with Adsense.
We Also accept Sponsored post, → Contact Us Now!!
NOTE that Your Adverts can be placed here on Faqontech either Banner, Link or Text ADS We got you covered, We have different advert space waiting for you. Want to know more about our advert placement click HERE