Firstly, I want to say its really annoying when you try to comment on blogger blog anonymously and the next thing you see is captcha, Boom 🙂
So, how do you solve the captcha before commenting anonymously on the blogger blog? well, i will teach you how to get it done here.
if you are confused about what blog commenting means well:
Blog commenting is defined as a relationship between blogs, bloggers and blog readers. It is a great way to exchange ideas, thoughts or opinions about what people feel for a particular topic or a blog post. Blog comments help the blog to attract traffic and make it social.
If you own a Blogspot blog, you can edit the “Comment Form Message” via “Settings” > “Posts and Comments” to inform your readers to sign in if they want to comment anonymously without having to enter the verification code.
How to Solve Captcha Before Comment Anonymously On Blogger Blogs
- Type your comment and select “Google account’
- Click “Publish”.
- You will be redirected to a page where you can sign in
- Sign in with your Google account credentials
- The blog post page will reload.
- Select “Anonymous” from the “comment as” drop-down box.
- Re-Enter your comment and Click “Publish”.
Now you can post anonymously on any Blogger blog without having to enter the verification code, in as much as you remained signed in to your Google account.