Are you tired of users adding you to whatsapp groups?
Then keep reading.
Getting messages from whatsapp groups you never wished for can be so annoying.
Today, i will teach you how to stop users from adding you to whatsapp groups.
Yeah, you can stop anyone from adding you to annoying whatsapp groups, this is the latest feature whatsapp introduced.
WhatsApp has just rolled out a new Group privacy setting that allows you to choose who can add you to groups on WhatsApp.
You can read about the group privacy settings here.
Remember that this feature has been available for years on Telegram, we all know how telegram always keeps is users amazed.
Before we get into the steps, do note that you must have the latest version of whatsapp installed on your android or iPhone device.
Note: Users can still send you to invite links to the group but they won’t be able to add you to any group.
This feature will help reduce spamming, most of us are actually waiting for something like this for WhatsApp broadcast.
How To Stop Users From Adding You To WhatsApp Groups
- Open Whatsapp on your device.
- Go to Settings > Account > Privacy.
- Tap on Groups.
- Here you will see three options: “Everyone”, “My Contacts” and “Nobody”
- Choose or prevent users from automatically adding you to groups without your permission.
- This feature is now available for all Android and IOS users.
- You can update your WhatsApp application if you are yet to do so.
Now, you can start blocking those stubborn friends that keep adding you to WhatsApp group when you are not interested.
Comment if you have any issues.
- How to Add WhatsApp Chat Button To WordPress (2 Methods Explained)
- how To Read Deleted Messages On Whatsapp
- Tips on how to avoid Whatsapp Ban
- How to save WhatsApp Status Pictures And Videos (See easy-to-read steps 2019)