This tutorial will show you how to subscribe for Gotv using eTranzact, GOtv Nigeria is a pay TV service offered in Africa by Multichoice Africa, owners of DSTV.
It is a terrestrial digital TV service that does not require a satellite dish nor any ceremonial installation.
It uses the latest Digital Terrestrial Broadcast Technology, DVB-T2, which means that its services are deployed through TV masts and accessible only in locations with GOtv transmitter coverage.
This also implies that GOtv is not easily affected by weather, unlike other pay TV satellite services.
Normally you will be expected to visit any GOtv branch or outlet near your area,but that is about to change because am going to show you other effective ways to pay for your GOtv subscription.
GOtv is one of the most popular pay TV services in Africa which is available in select cities in Nigeria, Zambia, Uganda, Malawi, Namibia, Zimbabwe, Ghana and Kenya.
It is currently available in the following Nigerian cities and its environs: Lagos, Enugu, Ibadan, Abeokuta, Benin City, Owerri, Akwa Ibom and Port Harcourt.
The service was launched in Nigeria on October 11, 2011, at Ibadan, Oyo State which is the cradle of television broadcasting in Africa. It quickly spread to other parts of the country and has become the staple in many Nigerian homes.
How To Subscribe For GOtv Through eTranzact
With eTranzact BankIT you can pay for your GOtv subscription through your bank account, online and through your mobile phone.
Simply dial *389*9*smartcardnumber# then follow the prompts.
Also, you can pay through the GOTV website
- Select Country, input specific Smart card number and click on the VERIFY button.
- Click VIEW BALANCE AND PAY to proceed to the payment summary page showing the date and amount due for payment.
- Click PAY to proceed to the Payment Subscription page showing Account Holder’s details.
- Select eTranzact Payment Option and select BankIT.
- Input Bank account number and select the preferred Bank.
- Generate a 6-digit passcode and submit details
- Dial *389*00# with the phone number registered with the nominated Bank to receive an OTP.
- Input the OTP in the space provided and click PAY.
A Payment Response stating the details of the transaction is then received, indicating successful payment.
Faqontech and its contents are protected by COPYRIGHT LAW (DMCA) with high-priority response rate. Reproduction without permission or due credit link back will cause your article(s) to be removed from search engines and disappearance of Ads on that page if monetized with Adsense.
NOTE that Your Adverts can be placed here on Faqontech either Banner, Link or Text ADS We got you covered, We have different advert space waiting for you. Want to know more about our advert placement click HERE