WhatsApp is a highly used instant messaging platform and is greatly loved for its numerous features. With the ability to stage both video and voice calls, WhatsApp can be described as a truly amazing messaging app.
An issue with WhatsApp however, is the inability to create dual WhatsApp accounts on a single device. On a single WhatsApp supported service, no more than one WhatsApp account can be created.
This can be sore for people who need multiple accounts, maybe keeping a casual account and a work account.
Here, I’ll teach you how you can use two WhatsApp accounts on a single device, both on the Android platform, and the iOS.
How to create dual WhatsApp accounts
For many Android users, an untapped functionality is lurking around in some corner of your Android device which you never knew about, or never cared to learn about. This is the ability to clone apps.
App cloning is a basic way to use dual WhatsApp messenger accounts on a single device.
For some services, the app that gives the ability to install the same app twice has been preinstalled. If your device doesn’t support this by default, you’ll have to install a third-party app to clone the app and use multiple accounts.
No more beating around the bush, let’s get started.
How to use multiple WhatsApp accounts on Android
As already stated, selected Android phones such as Xiaomi, Vivo, Honor or Oppor phones come with the ability to clone apps. When an app is cloned, it acts like it is installed on an entirely new device.
Here’s are the required steps to clone WhatsApp and enjoy dual WhatsApp messenger on your Android phone.
Look out for an app cloning functionality on your phone. If you use one of the above-mentioned brands, there is certainly an in-built app cloning feature, though there might be naming differences.
For example, it is known as Dual Apps in Xiaomi, App Twin in Huawei and Honor smartphones and Twin Clone Apps in Oppo. If your device supports app cloning by default, you can search for the app in your device settings.
If app cloning isn’t built into your device by default, you can make use of external cloning apps. Here, I’ll take you through the steps required to use two WhatsApp accounts on a phone using the PARALLEL SPACE app.
Parallel space is an app that enables you to have another copy of already existing apps on your smartphone.
Once you have the apps needed to clone an app, you’re eligible to use multiple WhatsApp messenger accounts on your Android smartphone. Here are the required steps to clone WhatsApp and use dual WhatsApp accounts.
Steps to clone WhatsApp on Android
- Open the app for this purpose. Parallel Space for users without in-built app cloning feature.
- If your device has an in-built app cloning feature, you should see: “Add Clone Apps”. Click on this and it brings up all apps installed onto the device. Select all apps you wish to clone, and confirm. If you’re using parallel space however, the process is similar as you select all apps you wish to clone, and then tap “Add to Parallel Space”. In this case, you add WhatsApp because it’s the app you need to clone.
- When it is added, open the cloned version of WhatsApp. Here, it opens as you’ve never used WhatsApp on the device. Create an account as normal and start enjoying your new WhatsApp account.
However, whenever there is a need to use the second account, Parallel Space must be opened first, then the WhatsApp.
How to use multiple WhatsApp accounts on iPhone
Not everyone uses an Android phone and it seems the iOS user base is just on the increase. Therefore, this guide will be inconclusive if I didn’t include working ways to use multiple accounts on iPhones too.
iPhones are very secure smartphones and using dual accounts on iPhones is a bit more tricky, but not impossible.
To use multiple WhatsApp accounts on a single iPhone, an app called TutuApp must be installed.
TutuApp is an alternative app store for iOS devices (iPhones and old iPads). Because Apple hates competition, the TutuApp was removed from the App Store. Oh, it never even got there!
If you’ll use TutuApp on your iPhone, you’ll have to manually download it from their official website. Below are the required steps to download TutuApp, and subsequently use multiple WhatsApp accounts on your iPhone.
Steps to use multiple WhatsApp accounts on iPhone
- From Safari, visit TutuApp.vip to download the application.
- Install the application. During this process, your device will raise a red flag against the application, as it requires so a lot of access to the device. It is required to grant all these to make sure the app works on your device.
- The TutuApp finishes the installation.
- After the TutuApp installs, you should also grant access for the app to install other apps to your device. To do this, you should navigate to ‘Settings’, tap ‘General’ and find Device Management.
In the Device Management settings under VPN, find Profile, and select it. Under downloaded profiles, select TutuApp lite. Allowing the device to trust ‘China Television Information Technology’ enables the app to download apps onto the device.
- Open TutuApp and search for WhatsApp. Download the normal version of WhatsApp and open an account if you don’t have one already.
- After creating a WhatsApp account, download WhatsApp++ Duplicate. When you searched for WhatsApp, WhatsApp++ comes fourth in the results and it is developed by @unlimapps.
- Finally, install WhatsApp++ duplicate and create an account. While creating the account, ensure you use a number that has not been used already. Setup the WhatsApp as normal and start enjoying the messaging service.
Voila, you’ve learned how to duplicate WhatsApp and use multiple WhatsApp accounts on your Android and iOS devices. Now, go for it, try it and drop any problems you might experience in the comments.
I also want to know if it worked, thanks for reading.
Faqontech and its contents are protected by COPYRIGHT LAW (DMCA) with high-priority response rate. Reproduction without permission or due credit link back will cause your article(s) to be removed from search engines and disappearance of Ads on that page if monetized with Adsense.
We Also accept Sponsored post, → Contact Us Now!!
NOTE that Your Adverts can be placed here on Faqontech either Banner, Link or Text ADS We got you covered, We have different advert space waiting for you. Want to know more about our advert placement click HERE