After a year of rumors, supply chain chatter, mockups, and renders, Apple as unveiled the long-awaited 2019 iPhone lineup: iPhone 11 Pro, iPhone 11 Pro Max, and iPhone 11.
Here are the new features, the tech specs, and, importantly, the prices.
At the core of this update is Apple’s new processor, the A13 Bionic, which Apple claims is the fastest CPU and GPU in a smartphone. Powered by 7-nanometer architecture, it packs 8.5 billion transistors into the package, a massive upgrade compared to the A12 Bionic, which had 6.9 billion transistors.
The A13 Bionic features four high-efficiency cores which are 20 percent faster and consume 40 percent less battery power than the previous generation, and two high-performance cores, which are 20 percent faster and 30 percent more efficient than the A12 Bionic.
The GPU is also 20 percent faster and 40 percent more efficient, while the neural engine come equipped with eight cores, is 20 percent faster and consumes 15 percent less power.
IPHONE 11 PRO AND IPHONE 11 PRO MAX: SPECS AND FEATURES
- New finishes: Space grey, silver, gold, and midnight green.
- 5.8- and 6.5-inch Super Retina XDR display, highest pixel density of any display Apple makes
- A13 Bionic processor with new Machine Learning Controller and low-power design (most efficient 7nm architecture, 8.5 billion transistors)
- All-day battery life (4 hours more battery life than the iPhone XS)
- Fast-charge 18W adapter included
- 12-megapixel wide camera (26-mm, f1.8, 6-element)
- 12-megapixel telephoto (52-mm, f2.0, 6-element)
- 12-megapixel ultra-wide camera (13-mm, f2.4, 5-element, 120-degree view)
- 4K 60fps extended dynamic range video
- 12-megapixel front-facing TrueDepth camera with 4K video support and slo-mo selfies (slofies)
- PRICE $699 /N250,899.80