Missing Kuda bank today is like missing an opportunity to win N200,000. Well today i will explain what Kuda is all about and how to make money from Kuda.
One thing that explains Kuda is its similar to Rubies bank, Some days back I wrote an article on how to make money from rubies bank and also get a free debit card (ATM).
Now take a deep look at Kuda also its also similar, Kuda allows you order your first debit card for free just like rubies.
The Lagos and London-based company recently launched the beta version of its online mobile finance platform.
Kuda bank gives you account number themselves unlike rubies where you can use your phone number as your account number.
Kuda also received its banking license from the Nigerian Central Bank, giving it a distinction compared to other fintech startups.
Kuda bank is licensed by Central bank of Nigeria just like Rubies bank.
Kuda offers checking accounts with no monthly-fees, a free debit card, and plans to offer consumer savings and P2P payments options on its platform in coming months.
So we can agree that they both similar…
A number of startups (established and new) are going after that prize in the West African country — several with a strategy to scale in Nigeria first before expanding outward on the continent and globally.
San Francisco-based, no-fee payment venture Chipper Cash entered Nigeria some months back.
Chipper cash, Rubies and Kuda are all under same niche…
Don’t forget there is say “Someone must always rule no matter how” so lets see who gets to lead the market trend among the three fintech company.
Kuda CEO Babs Ogundeyi believes Kuda can scale and compete in Nigeria on a number of factors, one being financial safety.
I also found out Kuda was formerly known as KudiMoney…
What is Kuda Bank All about?
Kuda MF Bank is licensed by the Central Bank of Nigeria. “Kuda” and “Kudabank” are trademarks of Kuda Technologies Ltd Lagos: 151 Herbert Macaulay Way, Yaba, Lagos. London: 131 Finsbury Pavement, London, EC2A 1NT, UK.
Kuda is a free mobile banking app for Nigerians. It gives you a spending account, a debit card accepted worldwide and the option of saving every time you spend.
Kuda is designed for your smartphone, free of ridiculous charges and great at helping you budget, spend smartly and save more.
Kuda Current Account is provided through Kuda MF Bank. Kuda card is issued by access bank, pursuant to a license from Visa International & Verve. All text, graphics, audio files, code, downloadable material, and other works on this website are the copyrighted works of Kuda MF Bank.
No card maintenance or account maintenance fees, 10 naira for transfers to other banks (plus two free transfers every month), free alerts, plan your finances better and save money automatically on the Kuda app.
How to Sign Up on Kuda Bank
- Firstly, Open a Kuda account by downloading the app on Google Play or the App Store.
- After downloading and installation is completed, Open the app.
- You should see the nicely designed splash screen after that then selection between: Sign up & Login.
- Select Sign Up and fill the information correctly, enter your phone number & Email address and verify.
- You can choose to ignore the BVN Option (But you might need to use the BVN later on as kuda bank has set limits for accounts not using BVN or ID Card)
- Take a selfie of yourself, your face must show properly.
- After you might have successfully signed up for Kuda.
- Start enjoying what Kuda has to offer you.
Now you successfully created your account and logged in, like I said earlier you get a free ATM card from Kuda when you register for the first time.
Lastly, Kuda will ask you to input your Safe PIN to keep your account protected.
How to Get Your Free ATM card on Kuda Bank
- Login your kuda account.
- Use the navigation menu.
- Locate the Cards menu and click it.
- You can perform online transactions with the kuda ATM
- Kuda will ask you to input details where the kuda card should be delivered input the correct details.
- After click “YES” to confirm your address
- Like I said earlier if you failed to add your BVN you will need it now.
- Add your BVN and complete the request.
I know how we Nigerians love awoof, get your free kuda bank Debit card now before its late.
How to Earn from Kuda referral Program
- Login to your Kuda account
- Tap on the More option located at the bottom right Menu
- Then tap on Refer & Earn. From there you can copy your referral link.
- You earn N200 naira per user you refer to Kuda bank
- All referral bonus will be credited to your kuda account only on Mondays
- You can withdraw your money anytime.
So what will I get for referring Kuda?
Kuda will pay you 200 naira for every single person who opens a Kuda account through your referral link.
How much you make every day is entirely up to you. Keep referring and we’ll keep paying you.
So what are you waiting for?
Join Kuda now and start making money from Kuda just like rubies and chipper cash.
If you having any issues please comment below.
Faqontech and its contents are protected by COPYRIGHT LAW (DMCA) with high-priority response rate. Reproduction without permission or due credit link back will cause your article(s) to be removed from search engines and disappearance of Ads on that page if monetized with Adsense.
We Also accept Sponsored post, → Contact Us Now!!
NOTE that Your Adverts can be placed here on Faqontech either Banner, Link or Text ADS We got you covered, We have different advert space waiting for you. Want to know more about our advert placement click HERE