Oneplus releases OnePlus 6T & Oneplus 6 android 10 oxygenOS open beta 1 updates after successfully rolling out android 10 on Oneplus 7.
All those who are on the Open Beta programme, will receive the Android 10 Open Beta 1 build via an OTA. Furthermore, OnePlus notes that this build is only for unlocked non-carrier variants of the OnePlus 6 and OnePlus 6T.
Remember, OnePlus earlier this month at the launch of the OnePlus 6T had announced that the OnePlus 6T and OnePlus 6 will receive their Android 10 open beta build in October itself, and their stable build would only be rolled out in November.
The OxygenOS Android 10 Open Beta 1 build for the OnePlus 6 and OnePlus 6T users brings a new UI, enhanced location permissions for privacy, and new customization feature in Settings allowing you to choose icon shapes to be displayed in the Quick Settings.
The full changelog for OxygenOS Open Beta 1 (Android 10) is as follows:
- Upgraded to Android 10
- Brand new UI design
- Enhanced location permissions for privacy
- New customization feature in Settings allowing you to choose icon shapes to be displayed in the Quick Settings
- Full Screen Gestures
- Added inward swipes from the left or right edge of the screen to go back
- Added a bottom navigation bar to allow switching left or right for recent apps
- Game Space
- New Game Space feature now joins all your favorite games in one place for easier access and better gaming experience
- Smart display
- Intelligent info based on specific times, locations and events for Ambient Display (Settings – Display – Ambient Display – Smart Display)
- Now possible to block spam by keywords for Message (Messages – Spam – Settings -Blocking settings)
The Android 10 beta update is 1.7GB in size so make sure you’re connected to a WiFi network before downloading it. OnePlus also recommends you have at least 30% of battery left and 3GB of storage available on your device before you proceed to install the software update.
The update brings along a smart display that offers intelligent information based on specific times, locations and events for Ambient Display.
Lastly, the update also brings the ability to block spam by keywords for Messages, and to control this you can head to Messages > Spam > Settings > Blocking settings.
Faqontech and its contents are protected by COPYRIGHT LAW (DMCA) with high-priority response rate. Reproduction without permission or due credit link back will cause your article(s) to be removed from search engines and disappearance of Ads on that page if monetized with Adsense.
NOTE that Your Adverts can be placed here on Faqontech either Banner, Link or Text ADS We got you covered, We have different advert space waiting for you. Want to know more about our advert placement click HERE