Today, here on faqontech we going to be revealing the playstation 5 (PS5). The playstation 5 is the future of gaming, The PlayStation 5 was launched in june, 2020 a home video game console developed by Sony Interactive Entertainment which was Announced in 2019 as the successor to the PlayStation 4.
The PS5 (or PlayStation 5) is the next-generation PlayStation console. During Sony’s The Future of Gaming event on June 11, the Playstation was revealed and is said to be available in two models. One being the standard model, while the other a digital edition.
Well, both gadgets looks similar the standard model PlayStation 5 will feature an Ultra HD Blu-ray disc drive, while the Digital Edition version comes without a disc drive. Other similarities include sporting a USB-A port and USB-C port along with a power button.
The PS5 design reveal was a shock, and it included the surprise unveiling of the PS5 Digital Edition, the PS5 is vertical in shape, with a touch of white and black colours. It also sports a blue LED lighting on the front along with the USB-A port and USB-C port.
The true fact, the design is lovely…
Well, Sony haven’t reveal the PS5 price or release date, we now know a lot of what we can expect when the PlayStation 5 launches later this year.
You can watch the video below, to see how it looks before checking out its specs..
Key Specs on Playstation 5 (PS5)
- CPU: AMD Zen 2-based CPU with 8 cores at 3.5GHz (variable frequency)
- GPU: 10.28 TFLOPs, 36 CUs at 2.23GHz (variable frequency)
- GPU architecture: Custom RDNA 2
- Memory interface: 16GB GDDR6 / 256-bit
- Memory bandwidth: 448GB/s
- Internal storage: Custom 825GB SSD
- IO throughput: 5.5GB/s (raw), typical 8-9GB/s (compressed)
- Expandable storage: NVMe SSD slot
- External storage: USB HDD support (PS4 games only)
- Optical drive: 4K UHD Blu-ray drive
Some of the games showcase during the unveiled include;
- Astro’s Playroom (Japan Studio)
- Demon’s Souls (Bluepoint Games / Japan Studio)
- Destruction All Stars (Lucid Games / XDEV)
- Gran Turismo 7 (Polyphony Digital)
- Horizon Forbidden West (Guerrilla Games)
- Marvel’s Spider-Man: Miles Morales (Insomniac Games)
- Ratchet & Clank: Rift Apart (Insomniac Games)
- Returnal (Housemarque / XDEV)
- Sackboy A Big Adventure (Sumo Digital / XDEV)
- Bugsnax (Young Horses)
- DEATHLOOP (Bethesda)
- Ghostwire: Tokyo (Bethesda)
- Godfall™ (Gearbox Publishing / Counterplay Games)
- Goodbye Volcano High (KO-OP)
- Grand Theft Auto V and Grand Theft Auto Online (Rockstar Games)
- HITMAN 3 (IO Interactive)
- JETT : The Far Shore® (Superbrothers)
- Kena: Bridge of the Spirits (Ember Lab)
- Little Devil Inside (Neostream Interactive)
- NBA 2K21 (2K, Visual Concepts)
- Oddworld Soulstorm™ (Oddworld Inhabitants™)
- Pragmata (Capcom)
- Project Athia* (Square Enix/Luminous Productions)
- Resident Evil Village (Capcom)
- Solar Ash (Annapurna Interactive / Heart Machine)
- Stray (Annapurna / Blue Twelve Studio)
- Tribes of Midgard (Gearbox Publishing / Norsfell)
- The Pathless (Annapurna Interactive / Giant Squid)
Frequently Asked Question about Playstation 5?
Will Playstation 5 (PS5) have VR
Definitely, yes. The next-gen console will be compatible with current PSVR hardware
Can I play PS4 games on the PS5?
The PS5 will definitely be backwards compatible with “almost all” PS4 games
Faqontech and its contents are protected by COPYRIGHT LAW (DMCA) with high-priority response rate. Reproduction without permission or due credit link back will cause your article(s) to be removed from search engines and disappearance of Ads on that page if monetized with Adsense.
NOTE that Your Adverts can be placed here on Faqontech either Banner, Link or Text ADS We got you covered, We have different advert space waiting for you. Want to know more about our advert placement click HERE