This article will teach you how to turn your Symbian phone into a mobile hotspot using joikuspot.
Symbian users are enjoying amazing features android users and iPhone users do enjoy also.
One of the features is this, i also wrote a tutorial on how to hack your Symbian phone.
I noticed symbian users are really looking for a way to turn their symbian phones into a mobile hotspot.
Today, you will learn it all here.
JoikuSpot, allows you to do just that. The free mobile software turns a Symbian S60 Smartphone into a Wi-Fi Hotspot, sharing a 3G Internet connection with any compatible WLAN device such as a laptop.
Acting as an internet gateway to external WLAN devices, JoikuSpot will even allow you to connect multiple devices at once.
JoikuSpot will certainly help achieve more accessible internet, but we’d highly recommend subscribing to an unlimited data plan from your network provider if you want it to remain cost-effective.
Available to download now from Joiku.com.
With JoikuSpot you will have a choice of sharing your internet connection be it 3G, edge e.t.c with your friends or colleagues or openly with anyone who happens to be within WiFi proximity. Multiple devices can connect to the internet via JoikuSpot internet WiFi network.
Imagine e.g. having two different laptops, a couple of iPads and a WiFi camera connected to the internet at the same time through your phone HotSpot!
JoikuSpot Premium installs on Nokia E51, E52, E55, E60, E61, E61i, E63, E65, E66, E71, E72, E73, E75, E90, N78, N79, N80, N81, N81 8GB, N82, N85, N86, N91, N93, N93i, N95, N95 8GB, N95 Americas, N95 8GB Americas, N96, N97, N97 Mini, 5530 XpressMusic, 5630 XpressMusic, 5730 XpressMusic, 5800 XpressMusic, C5-03, C6, E5, E6, X5, X6, X7, 6710 Navigator, 8800 Erdos, N8, E7, C6-01, C7, 702T, T7, Oro, Nokia 500, Nokia 600, Nokia 603, Nokia 700, Nokia 701, Nokia 808, N900, Satio (Idou) , Vivaz and Vivaz Pro phone models and turns them into WiFi HotSpots.
JoikuSpot’s key features are listed as:
- Sharing the phone’s 3G internet connection over WLAN to external devices
- HTTP and HTTPS protocol support
- Routing of the connection to pre-defined homepage (www.joikuspot.com)
- Showing the status of established connections via JoikuSpot
- Discovery of the open JoikuSpot by external WLAN devices
- Symbian v3 OS support
- 3G/EDGE support
Turn Your Symbian Phone Into A Mobile Hotspot Using JoikuSpot
- Download JoikuSpot light version here.
- Install it.
- After Installation, go to installation or applications on your phone desktop
- You will see the installed JoikuSpot
- Click on it and It will Ask you to Press Yes/No for Sharing
- Click on Yes and then choose any of the Access
- Point depending on the one you use on your Phone.
Just make sure your computer has wireless then scan for available wireless networks once detected simply enter the WEP key to connect.
Now you can enjoy mobile hotspot on your Symbian phones now