Hello Comrades! You’re definitely reading this article because you have gotten the annoying “ChatGPT is at Capacity Right Now” error or the “ChatGPT is Temporarily Unavailable” error whilst doing some very important AI search.
While I know this can be very annoying and has probably slowed you down from getting that very important piece of information you’re searching for, you have to keep in mind that the ability to use ChatGPT requires servers, just like any other internet service. And similar to other servers, they frequently overflow when there is a lot of traffic.
Other problems might include network problems, the ChatGPT error code 1020, etc. If you experience any of these problems, be aware that the chatbot’s servers are overloaded due to the number of queries they are getting.
If you’re getting these errors here are some fixes you can try.
How to Fix ChatGPT is at Capacity Right Now Error!
1. Clear your Browser Cache
Clearing your browser cache is the first step to take when websites you use frequently suddenly start getting errors without any direct prompt that the website is undergoing maintenance or without you tampering with the workings of the website. Clearing your browser cache could be the easy fix you were looking for to fix your ChatGPT Is Temporarily unavailable error. To do this;
If you use Google Chrome
- On your computer, open Chrome.
- At the top right corner of your screen, click More
- Click on More tools and then, Clear browsing data.
- At the top part of your screen, choose a time range. To delete everything there just select All time.
- Next to “Cookies and other site data” and “Cached images and files,” check all the boxes.
- Tap on Clear data.
If you use Firefox, Safari, Edge, or another browser, check its support site for instructions.
3. Create a Notification to Know When the Service is Restored
As was already established, traffic is a major factor in the “ChatGPT is now at capacity” issue. No matter how many times you attempt to use ChatGPT, if the same error notice keeps appearing, you should wait about twenty minutes to an hour. The issue will probably be resolved in that duration. If the server load drastically decreases, you might be able to access ChatGPT.
To receive an email when the service is back up, follow the steps:
- Open your ChatGPT “New Chat” tab
- Copy the error link given at the top of the page and paste into a new tab or TAP HERE to get to the error page directly
- Tp on the Big Green button that says “Subscribe to Updates”
- You will now see a short form to be filled containing your Email address, Country Code and Phone Number. Then, tap on “Subscribe to Incident”
- In a very short while, you will get a notification on your device telling you to confirm that you activated a subscription to be notified when ChatGPT is back up.
4. Keep Refreshing the Page
If you want the browser to reload the page from the server rather than the cache, you must force the browser to refresh. This causes the browser to send the server a new request for the page. Hence it’s conceivable that refreshing your browser will let you utilize the ChatGPT interface.
5. Open ChatGPT in Incognito Mode
Try using ChatGPT in incognito mode if you continually seeing the notification that it is currently full. You ought to be able to access ChatGPT right away after doing this.
6. Subscribe to ChatGPT Plus
A premium version of ChatGPT is currently on a waitlist and accessible in the United States. Priority is given to those who subscribe over those who utilize the free version. Users also have earlier access to new features and quicker chatbot responses.
Did you enjoy the article (ChatGPT is at Capacity Right Now Error Fix)? Well, I hope you did. If you have any questions you’ll like to ask regarding ChatGPT being temporarily unavailable. You can drop them in the comment section below.
If you also have any additions you think should be put in this article that could be helpful to others or if any corrections need to be made, please make sure you alert me using the comment section below.
If you liked this article, then please subscribe to our YouTube Channel or Join our Telegram Channel to stay updated with latest updates from us faster; Telegram Channel or Join our Telegram Group.