In this article, I will show you how to make money on Cenoa. This is a new fintech platform that launched recently and a lot of people have started leveraging on the app.
The Cenoa app is packed with lots of features, which I will be sharing and also showing how to use them to make money.
A few months ago, I wrote an article about best books to read to learn more about making money online and number 6 on the list will shock you!
I know making money can be difficult just as sending money to a friend in a foreign country can be difficult but with Cenoa everything has been made easy.
If you prefer to watch the video about this article, check it out below.
Let’s get started if you prefer to read.
How to Register on Cenoa App
- Download Cenoa App on Google play or App store
- Click on register or enter my referral code: PHCH54G5
- Once you have successfully created your account, proceed to make money on Cenoa.
Make Money on Cenoa: Buy, Send and Eearn Dollars
Here’s how to make money on Cenoa app easily.
Imagine you have some pocket money, let’s say $10.
Now, think about going to your favorite store to buy a toy or some snacks. A year ago, you could buy a specific toy or a bunch of snacks for $10. But now, when you go to the same store, you notice that the same toy or snacks cost a bit more, like $11 or $12. That’s what we call “inflation.”
Inflation means that over time, the prices of things you want to buy go up. So, even though you still have $10, it doesn’t buy as much as it used to because prices have gone up.
Here’s why it happens:
- More Money: Sometimes, the government prints more money, and when there’s more money in circulation, prices tend to rise. It’s like if everyone suddenly had more allowance, stores might increase their prices because they know people can afford to pay a bit more.
- Costs Go Up: Businesses that make toys or snacks might have to pay more for the materials they use, like plastic for toys or ingredients for snacks. When their costs go up, they often raise the prices of their products to make up for it.
- Demand and Supply: Sometimes, if a lot of people want a particular toy or snack, but there isn’t enough of it, the price can go up. It’s like when a new game or movie comes out, and everyone wants it – the price might go higher because it’s in high demand.
So, why should you care about inflation?
Well, it affects your everyday life. If prices keep going up, your $10 won’t buy as much, and you might need more money to buy the things you like. It can also impact your parents’ ability to save money for the future or make big purchases like a car or a house.
But don’t worry too much. Inflation is a normal part of the economy. Most countries try to keep it at a moderate level, so prices don’t rise too fast and people can still afford the things they need.
Now, with Cenoa you can fund your wallet in your local currency and it will be converted to US dollar. Cenoa converts your money to a stable crypto currency like USDC which allows you to trade on the platform with zero transaction fee.
How to Fund Wallet on Cenoa
- On your account, tap on Deposit.
- Select payment method, Bank transfer or Airtime.
- Input the amount you wish to deposit in your account.
- Make the payment and it will be deposited into your account within 5 minutes.
How to Earn Dollars in Cenoa
Cenoa is different from other existing apps, with cenoa once you fund your wallet you have automatically save to earn interest over a period of time. You don’t need to put your money in any asset on the platform and the amazing part, you can withdraw anytime.
If you found this article super helpful kindly share it with your friends using the share button below.