Are you finding it difficult to add/ remove minimum age restrictions on Instagram? In this article, I will show you how to set or remove the minimum age restriction on Instagram.
Setting age restriction on your Instagram protects your accounts from the age you don’t want to see your profile.
Underage users on Instagram can come across offensive content and this can adversely affect both the viewing party as well as Instagram, considering how sensitive of a subject children’s online privacy & protection has become.
Prefer video Tutorials?
How To Add/ Remove Minimum Age Restrictions On Instagram
- Go to your Instagram profile page.
- Click on the hamburger icon in the upper-right corner of your screen.
- Tap the Settings icon at the bottom.
- Select “Business” or “Creator,” depending on your profile type.
- Find the Minimum Age section and hit to open it.
- If you want to change the age restrictions, then simply click on the minimum age window and type in another age.
- When you are done, tap the checkmark sign in the top-right corner.
- If you want to remove the restrictions, hit the Remove on the right.
- If you want to add the restrictions, hit the Add on the right too.
- Press on the checkmark sign one more time.
I hope this article, was helpful.