This article will teach you how to become an opay agent in Nigeria, Kenya and South africa. I am pretty sure you have heard about Opay?
The parent company of OPay, Opera Group, also owns Opera AS Norway—developer of Opera web browser, Opera News and Opera Ads. To properly understand OPay, it is necessary to examine the vision of Opera Group, especially in Africa.
Opay, a payment platform being launch by the Opera mini software was first introduced in Kenya and South Africa as a payment platform.
But later On May 2018, was the day Opay was finally being launch in Nigeria as part of opera $100m investment in Africa’s digital economy. They Opay platform allows its registered users to shop and pay for products and services through their Android or iOS devices as long as the have funds in their Opay Wallet.
What Can You Do With Opay?
- Send and Receive Money with Opay mobile wallet
- Pay for Utility bills
- Make Cable TV subscriptions
- Airtime Payments
Benefits of Being an OPay Agent
- You will enjoy quick settlement and cash withdrawal from your wallet.
- OPay will give you POS free as an agent, you don’t have to pay for it.
- You register with zero amounts, it means that registration fee is free.
- Quick response from customer service center.
- Zero charges for all your transactions (airtime recharge, electricity bill, cable TV subscription, and cash transfer and withdrawal).
Requirements to be an OPay Agent
To become an Opay agent, you need to meet up these requirements.
- You must know how to read, write and communicate.
- Provide the following documents;
- Passport photo
- Utility bill
- Means of identification
- A smaller or medium size shop will be required for customer base contact.
- You must have an android mobile phone that is functional and internet friendly
- Customer relation skills will be an added advantage.
Download OPay official mobile app
1. Download the official Opay app HERE
2. Use your active phone number to complete the installation of the app
3. Set your secret PIN
How to Become an Opay Agent
- Signup here https://operapay.com/agent-signup
- When the page opens, you are required to submit the following informations: name, phone number, email address and your state.
- Click Submit when done.
You’ll be contacted and the following doc will be required to be provided by you
- Your Bank Verification Number (BVN)
- A utility or other bill dated no later than three months prior to registration as proof of your address
- Copy of your national ID card, driver’s license or international passport
- One passport photo
How to Receive Your Free OPay POS Device
The OPay POS device is given to you for FREE! No one will be asking your for a penny.
Opay Customer Care Services
To contact Opay Customer support team visit email@example.com or dial +2349066722924 for WhatsApp.