In this article, you will learn how to check your MTN Phone Number in Seconds. If you find it difficult remembering your phone number, don’t worry I got the best tip to help you check your MTN phone number always.
Having multiple SIM can be a reason to check your MTN Phone number always, Faqontech team created this article to help you get it instantly in a few steps.
MTN is one of Nigeria’s largest, if not the country’s most well-known, mobile service providers. You won’t encounter any problems checking your phone number after reading this post.
How To Check Your Mtn Phone Number In Seconds
- Use the MTN line on your phone to dial *123#.
- To access the “My Tools” feature, choose Option 1 from the menu options that appeared.
- Select “My Number” under option 1 from the list of features.
- Your MTN number is now displayed on your screen and an additional message from MTN with your phone number.
- Remember to write down your number, keep it secure, or even better, memorize it.
- Dial *663# using your MTN line on your phone. The phone number will be displayed on your screen in split seconds, and you will receive an SMS with the same.
- This method might be a little tricky but it involves calling the MTN customer care line and requesting your phone number or Sending a call me back a message to another MTN SIM or an SMS to your other phone number.
Please let us know in the comment section below and don’t hesitate to ask us any questions; we’ll be happy to give you the details you require.
Congratulation, you now have all the information you need to check your MTN phone number.
I hope you enjoyed reading this fantastic article.
If you liked this article, then please subscribe to our YouTube Channel or Join our Telegram Channel to stay updated with latest updates from us faster; Telegram Channel or Join our Telegram Group.