In this article, you will learn how to check your MTN Phone Number in Seconds. If you find it difficult remembering your phone number, don’t worry I got the best tip to help you check your MTN phone number always.
Having multiple SIM can be a reason to check your MTN Phone number always, Faqontech team created this article to help you get it instantly in a few steps.
MTN is one of Nigeria’s largest, if not the country’s most well-known, mobile service providers. You won’t encounter any problems checking your phone number after reading this post.
How To Check Your Mtn Phone Number In Seconds
- Use the MTN line on your phone to dial *123#.
- To access the “My Tools” feature, choose Option 1 from the menu options that appeared.
- Select “My Number” under option 1 from the list of features.
- Your MTN number is now displayed on your screen and an additional message from MTN with your phone number.
- Remember to write down your number, keep it secure, or even better, memorize it.
- Dial *663# using your MTN line on your phone. The phone number will be displayed on your screen in split seconds, and you will receive an SMS with the same.
- This method might be a little tricky but it involves calling the MTN customer care line and requesting your phone number or Sending a call me back a message to another MTN SIM or an SMS to your other phone number.
Please let us know in the comment section below and don’t hesitate to ask us any questions; we’ll be happy to give you the details you require.
Congratulation, you now have all the information you need to check your MTN phone number.
I hope you enjoyed reading this fantastic article.