This article is aimed at enlightening you on how to convert airtime to cash in Nigeria. Sometimes we really need to convert our airtime to cash either on MTN, Globacom (Glo), 9Mobile or Airtel probably because you recharged a little too much airtime from your bank account or your relative decided to send a bogus amount of airtime. You just need that airtime in cash and not as figures on your smartphone balance or you’re a type of individual that collects airtime for services rendered to your customers. Well, if you’re in any of these conditions then this article on how to convert airtime to cash in Nigeria is just for you.
I guess this is a very insightful topic right? Well, I guess it is. And, I’m sure you’re going to find out all you need to know about how to convert airtime to cash in Nigeria. All transferable airtime can be reversed or changed back to money in your bank account using the websites we’ll be listing below in a short while.
Why Would I want to convert my Airtime to cash ?
Well, I guess right now you’re wondering why you would want to convert your precious airtime to cash. Or, you already have a reason why you want to convert your airtime to cash. Well, we’re just going to highlight some reasons why you can or may want to convert your airtime to cash.
- You have mistakenly purchased excess airtime from your bank using USSD code or banks app – This is a very common reason why individuals want to convert their airtime to cash
- Lots of airtime has been gifted to you and you don’t need that much sitting in your smartphone
- You have accepted donations like for an e-commerce store, or a crowdfunding platform for a certain cause in form of airtime
- You collect airtime in form of payment for services rendered to your customers
- You have some extra airtime at the moment and you just want to experiment on converting it to cash.
Is Conversion of Airtime to Cash possible?
Yes. I don’t hesitate to say this. Conversion of airtime to cash is actually very possible. But, you have to beware of scammers who tell you that they can convert your airtime to cash for you. Some are actually very legitimate but some of them are just after your money too. Unfortunately, I won’t be giving the details of people that can perform the transaction for you. But if you’re still looking for how to convert airtime to cash in Nigeria by using people instead of websites.
Send a short message – firstname.lastname@example.org
How can I convert airtime to cash in Nigeria?
Right now, I’m going to be listing some legit websites where you can convert your airtime to cash within just a very few minutes. Some of these websites don’t even require registration. Well, let’s get on with the list shall we?
- Convert airtime to cash using Zoranga: Zoranga have been existing for a while and they have built a standard way for Nigerians to convert their airtime to cash with ease. Zoranga’s carefully designed APIs and functionality help a lot of online businesses create a simple way for Nigerians to pay you with airtime. This site is not number one for fun because they have a lot of features and even offer you payment protection policies and anti fraud protection.
You can use Zoranga through this link.
To use Zoranga to convert your airtime to cash, follow the procedures listed below:
- Create an account on the website
- After creating your account, Login to your account
- Select the Deposit money option
- Choose between MTN Share n sell, Deposit via pin and Zoranga pin
- After using any of the options above, wait for a few minutes and refresh the page to see that the funds have been added to your account
- You can now withdraw the money in your Zoranga account straight to your bank account within a duration of 48 hours.
- Due to the charges that Zoranga take for their services you may receive less than the amount you requested.
2. Convert airtime to cash using AimtoGet: This website allows you convert airtime of all networks to cash in less than five (5) minutes. it is possible to reverse MTN, 9mobile, Glo and Airtel airtime to any bank account in Nigeria. This website is really awesome as they give the best and cheapest conversion rate you can ever see any other website offer. They give instant payment to your bank account anytime of the day. They are very reliable as their withdrawal system is even automated.
To use AimToGet to convert your airtime to cash, follow the procedures listed below:
- Register on the website and get an E-Wallet
- Move to your transaction dashboard
- Fund your E-Wallet with any amount of airtime
- You can now withdraw your funds to any bank account in Nigeria. Withdrawals on AimToGet are processed instantly.
3. Convert airtime to cash using Airtimeflip: AirtimeFlip makes it possible for you to convert airtime to money deposited into your bank account. It boasts as one of the fastest airtime converter in Nigeria with 99% automated transaction. The lowest airtime amount you can sell to us here is ₦ 750 for MTN, and ₦ 1000 for Airtel, 9Mobile and Glo.
You can use Airtimeflip through this link.
Other websites that relates to this topic “How To Convert Airtime to Cash in Nigeria”:
4. Airtime data hub – Visit website
5. Cheetah Pay – Visit website
6. iPay airtime – Visit website
FaqonTech recommended video on How To Convert Airtime to Cash in Nigeria
That was really easy-to-get wasn’t it??? And better yet you now know how to convert airtime to cash in Nigeria. Did you enjoy your read on our article on How To Convert Airtime to Cash in Nigeria??? Well, we certainly hope you did. If you didn’t you can drop your comments on how we can improve our services on FaqonTech below. If you missed any of the steps or, you’re having problems you can also drop it in our comment section below.
Faqontech and its contents are protected by COPYRIGHT LAW (DMCA) with high-priority response rate. Reproduction without permission or due credit link back will cause your article(s) to be removed from search engines and disappearance of Ads on that page if monetized with Adsense.
NOTE that Your Adverts can be placed here on Faqontech either Banner, Link or Text ADS We got you covered, We have different advert space waiting for you. Want to know more about our advert placement click HERE