Yeah, we agree whatsapp web is becoming one of the used way of keeping in touch with friends and family from your PC.
Even if you acutally don’t know.
Well, Whatsapp has always been the social media platform that saves lives.
With whatsapp web for PC for you can enjoy chatting on WhatsApp from your PC, i also make use of WhatsApp web for PC too.
WhatsApp is the most popular social messaging platform, with over 1.5 billion active users in 180 countries.
Of course, with this popularity, it has always been the favorite place for cybercriminals or intruders. They keep attacking the WhatsApp via malware, and other hacking tools.
Sometimes the internal loopholes also led them to flaunt the system. Apart from security lapses, WhatsApp is also home to most advanced messaging features throughout the Globe.
Today, in this article i will show you how to setup whatsapp web for your PC and enjoy whatsapp 24/7.
If you have ever wanted to set up WhatsApp on your pc, with today’s guide you will be able to set up Whatsapp web login all by yourself without anyone assisting you.
WhatsApp always keeps adding the features and enhancements to match the pace of evolving technology.
Whatsapp Web for PC Features
Whatsapp Web has lots of fun and interesting features. Let’s take a closer look at its features.
- It has Simple and reliable messaging. You can send free messages to your friends and family.
- Whatsapp web has amazing keyboard shortcuts.
- You can read messages without the blue tick notification.
- With the WhatsApp web, you can insert attractive emojis.
- Use multiple Whatsapp accounts on the same PC.
- You can also increase Volume or Change Audio Playback Speed.
- Group chats and group info.
- Share photos, record audio, or use your webcam
- Seamless link-up between mobile and web versions.
- Completely Free
Now, you know the features of using whatsapp web for pc its time to learn how to set it up on your PC quickly and start enjoying whatsapp.
So, let’s get started.
How To Easily Setup WhatsApp Web For PC in 5Min
- Firstly, Open your favourite PC browser.
- Enter the WhatsApp website web.whatsapp.com.
- Then when the page opens you have to click on “WHATSAPP WEB”.
- Go to whatsapp on your phone.
- Click the menu icon located above, as if you want to change whatsapp settings.
- Now click whatsapp Web.
- Use the QR Code scanner on the mobile device to scan the code displayed on the website (Desktop).
- Make sure the phone Captures your screen to scan the QR Code.
- Done! Finally, your phone is paired and now will be able to see the messages on Whatsapp Web.
Note: Make sure your mobile data is on when scanning the QR Code on your whatsapp web and always keep your mobile data on as long as the whatsapp web is been used on your PC.
This syncs the phone’s data with the website and displays your groups, chats, and conversations on the site.
Whatsapp Web Signs to Note
When you are fully logged on WhatsApp web account there are signs you will be seeing which you may not understand what they do stands for (for first users).
These WhatsApp signs are indicators informing you of what is happening on your mobile phone and PC while you have connected your WhatsApp with your PC.
- Phone Battery Low Indicator
- Mobile Phone Not Connected
- Computer Connection Lost Signal
This signs means a lot when using whatsapp web you will surely come across one of them someday.
Are you still having issues connecting your whatspp on your PC? leave a comment let’s see how we can solve the issue.
Faqontech and its contents are protected by COPYRIGHT LAW (DMCA) with high-priority response rate. Reproduction without permission or due credit link back will cause your article(s) to be removed from search engines and disappearance of Ads on that page if monetized with Adsense.
NOTE that Your Adverts can be placed here on Faqontech either Banner, Link or Text ADS We got you covered, We have different advert space waiting for you. Want to know more about our advert placement click HERE