Dark Mode features is really making everything geeky for us this days as almost all social media are launching “Dark Mode” both Of and Mobile Apps which is pretty cool.
Today, I will teach you how to enable the hidden dark Mode feature on Facebook Messenger easily which I found out has been hidden from everyone.
Some weeks back, Twitter launched it’s PC dark Mode which is pretty cool. Using dark Mode has lot of benefits that helps saves we are tried of White screens just as IOS will soon be getting its own dark Mode.
Facebook Messenger promised an update that featured a dark mode earlier in the year, and now it seems the promised dark mode is here, but there’s a catch. Facebook has decided to “hide” the feature behind a little trick that involves a moon, but anyone can access the feature if they know how.
How to enable dark mode on Facebook Messenger
- Launch Facebook Messenger from your Home screen.
- Tap a chat with a friend to open the chat window.
- Or send us message on our Facebook page.
- Tap the Emoji button to bring up the emoji menu.
- Find and tap on the crescent moon emoji ( 🌙 ).
- Tap send
- Tap Try it in Settings on the pop up that appears at the top of the screen.
- Tap the Dark Mode On/Off switch to turn the feature on.
- That’s all
Note: You’ll have to make sure your Facebook Messenger app is updated to the latest version.
Now you can enjoy dark mode on your messenger, if you still having issues please comment below.