This tutorial will guide you if you wish to extract WhatsApp group contacts at once, This feature is not available on WhatsApp mobile version.
You can use this step to save WhatsApp Groups contacts, in incase you misplace anything that happens to your group or the existing group and you can also use it for SMS marketing (Not advised).
Trying to save each WhatsApp group member’s contact is stressful and you don’t want that, which is why using this method will help you a lot.
Do you know, you can get Canva Pro for Free? Click here to learn how to do it now.
You can watch the video version below;
How to Extract WhatsApp Group Contacts Quickly
Make sure, you follow all the steps mentioned so you can get it done quickly. You don’t need to open the WhatsApp web yet.
- Firstly, open the browser you have installed on your laptop (Chrome, Mozilla Firefox etc)
- Install this google chrome extension here (WA – Download Group Phone Numbers).
- Once installed, click on the extension icon ( this will take you to web.whatsapp.com)
- A webpage that opens will show a QR code.
- Scan the QR code on your phone to sync WhatsApp on the web.
- Select the WhatsApp group you want to get people’s contact details from.
- Then click the three vertical dots (Menu) at the top-right
- Select Download info to download the contacts into an Excel file.
This is one of the best and fastest way to extract WhatsApp group contacts faster, other methods will take longer and doesn’t follow the title of this article.
Please share this article with your friends and help them out. If you want me to post a guide or walkthrough on any other topic, let me know through your comments.