Data is a National treasure, and this cannot be overemphasized! That’s why we spend a lot of time trying to find the best data plans that require minimal amounts of money. MTN has a data plan where you spend just 500 Naira, and you get 5GB for it. Sounds too good to be true? I know!
MTN is the leading telecommunications company not just here in Nigeria but in the whole of Africa and Beyond. It’s only fitting that they have one of the best data plans you can get. I’ve written an article where I listed out the best data plans you can get in Nigeria, no matter what network you use. Make sure you check that out.
Note: For you to be able to use this data plan, you’ll need to have MTN’s official application, and you can easily download that from the Google PlayStore and Apple AppStore.
What do you Need?
For you to be able to activate the 5GB for 500 Naira data plan on MTN, here are the things you’ll need to have.
- A Smartphone (Android or iOS) with an Internet connection
- A working MTN Sim Card
- 500 Naira airtime on your MTN Sim Card
Now, without stalling any longer, let’s take a look at how you can get the 5GB for 500 Naira MTN data Plan.
How To activate 5GB For 500 Naira on MTN
- Turn on the mobile data on your Android Device or iPhone
- Go to the Google PlayStore or Apple AppStore
- In the Search box provided, type in “MTN App.”
- Tap on the application and hit the “Install” button
- After the installation process is complete, open the application on your Smartphone
- Allow all permissions required for the app to work smoothly
- Use your MTN mobile number to log into your dashboard
- In your dashboard, click on “offers.”
- Scratch the second card under “Exclusive app deals.”
- Tap on “Continue” and pay for your data with the airtime available on your mobile number.
- You can check your data balance directly on the MTN App, or you can also use the *131*4# shortcode to check your data balance.
Note: This data plan is only available on Tuesdays. On other days of the week, the data plan will not be available.
If you liked this article, then please subscribe to our YouTube Channel or Join our Telegram Channel to stay updated with latest updates from us faster; Telegram Channel or Join our Telegram Group.