Do you know you can get free 50GB Data on MTN right now? MTN users sit back and enjoy this article, I will explain everything you need to know to get the free 50Gb data on MTN.
This information was recently shared with me by a friend and I found out it’s working.
In other to get the free 50Gb Data on MTN, you will need the MyMTN App but don’t be in a rush.
There are a few things you need to note when doing this;
If you want to use your MTN SIM card with the myMTN App, make sure you haven’t used it to create an account or login before.
If you originally signed up for the myMTN App on a different device, but now you have a new device and just want to log in, that’s okay. The new device is eligible because you’ve never used it to create a new account before.
Let’s get started if you haven’t done any of the above-mentioned things.
Yes! there is also a fix for Old users.
How to Get FREE 50GB Data on MTN
Here’s how to get yours quickly:
- Get the app from either the App Store or the Play Store.
- After it’s installed, open the app.
- Sign in using your MTN phone number, and they’ll send you a special code to make sure it’s really you.
- Once you’re signed in, a message will pop up to say hi and offer you 50GB of free data!
- To get this awesome deal, just tap on the notification that shows up in the MyMTN app. Enjoy!
How to Get FREE 50GB Data on MTN Using Old SIM
- Log out of your MTN account.
- Click on “Sign In with Gmail.”
- Use a new Gmail account to sign up.
- Add your regular MTN phone number.
- Refresh the app.
- Log out once more.
- Log in again using your regular phone number.
- Now, you can claim your 50GB of FREE data!
This way, you can get a sweet 50GB data bonus on your MTN SIM!
Thanks to MTN.