Hello Comrades! In this article, I’ll explain how you can hide your last seen status on WhatsApp if you’re using an Android or iOS device. The method is pretty straightforward if you’re on the official WhatsApp application. But, you can also do this with modded WhatsApp applications on an Android device.
As frequent WhatsApp users are aware, a contact’s “Last Seen” status appears at the top of the chat thread, notifying you when that contact last launched the WhatsApp application and was online. If you don’t want others to know when you were last online, WhatsApp has a feature that allows you to conceal your Last Seen status or limit its exposure to specific persons.
You may specify whether your Last Seen status is visible to everyone, no one, or just your contacts. Just keep in mind that if your Last Seen is concealed from another individual, you won’t be able to see theirs either.
If you’re using the official WhatsApp application, as I said before, you can do this pretty straightforwardly on both your Android and iPhones. But, you can also use a modded WhatsApp application to do this too and I’ll be explaining how you can do that too.
We’ll first be checking the two methods you can use to hide your last seen status on WhatsApp if you’re using an Android device, and then we’ll check out how you can do this when you’re using an iPhone.
How To Hide Your Last Seen Status on WhatsApp on Android: Method 1
To hide your last seen status if you use an Android device, follow the steps below:
- On your Android smartphone, launch the WhatsApp application.
- Tap on “Menu” and then type the “Settings” icon.
- Select Account.
- Select Privacy.
- Select Last Seen.
- Choose from My Contacts, Everyone, or Nobody.
How To Hide Your Last Seen Status on WhatsApp on Android: Method 2
Now, the second method will require you to download a modded version of WhatsApp.
Modded WhatsApp applications are basically simply WhatsApp but with a variety of unique features that you won’t find on the official application, one of which is the ability to Hide Your Last Seen Status on WhatsApp.
Follow the steps below to use this approach;
- Uninstall your WhatsApp application
- Download FOUAD WhatsApp’s latest version HERE or HERE;
- Install the FOUAD WhatsApp application
- Open the application and sign into your account
- Now, click on the three-line icon in the top-right corner of your screen.
- Tap on “FMMods”
- Tap on “Privacy and Security”
- Click on “Freeze last seen.”
How To Hide Your Last Seen Status on WhatsApp on iPhone
- On your iPhone, open WhatsApp and hit the “Settings” icon at the bottom of the screen.
- Go to “Settings”
- Tap on “Account”
- Click on “Privacy”
- Select “Last Seen” in the Privacy settings, then select Nobody for your Last Seen setting to disable Last Seen. This implies that no one can see your last seen time on WhatsApp.
- If you want people to be able to see when you were last online, put the option on for “My Contacts” or “Everyone.”
Conclusion on How To Hide Your Last Seen Status on WhatsApp on Android and iPhones
Did you enjoy the article? Well, I hope you did. If you have any questions you’ll like to ask regarding hiding View Status on both Android and iPhones; you can drop them in the comment section below.
If you also have any additions you think should be put in this article that could be helpful to others or if any corrections need to be made, please make sure you alert me using the comment section below.