Hello Comrades! In this article, I’ll be writing a simple step-by-step guide on how to schedule calls on WhatsApp following WhatsApp’s latest update via the TestFlight application on the Apple AppStore.
WhatsApp is a popular messaging app that has become an indispensable tool for communication in many parts of the world. In addition to texting, WhatsApp also allows you to make voice and video calls to other users on the app.
If you use WhatsApp to stay in touch with friends, family, or colleagues, you may find it helpful to schedule your voice and video calls in advance. Here are the short steps on how to schedule both voice and video calls on WhatsApp
You first need to be on the Beta version of WhatsApp after registering on the TestFlight application. For you to become a Beta tester on WhatsApp, follow these steps:
- Head on to the Apple AppStore
- Search for the “TestFlight” application and download it
- Allow all necessary permissions and in your app drawer shown, tap on “WhatsApp”
- Accept the terms and conditions for being a Beta tester for WhatsApp
- You should now be able to get all Beta versions of WhatsApp rolled out via the TestFlight application on your iOS device.
Now, to use the voice and video call schedule feature on your iOS device;
- Open your Beta WhatsApp Application
- Tap on one of your chats
- At the top-right corner of your screen, tap on the voice or video call options
- You should now see an option that says “Schedule call.” Tap on that.
- You will now be shown a calendar and a timing option where you can choose the date and time for your video call. You will also see a note that says – “Members of the Group will be notified when the Scheduled call starts.”
- Tap on “Create” at the bottom of your screen and your WhatsApp voice or video call will now be logged and saved for the time chosen.
If you prefer a visual representation on how to do this, you can check out this explanatory video from Tech Surgeon on YouTube on how you can schedule calls on WhatsApp in less than five (5) minutes.
FaqonTech Recommended Video on How To Schedule Calls on WhatsApp
Did you enjoy the article (How To Schedule Calls on WhatsApp With WhatsApp beta for iOS 23.4.0)? Well, I hope you did. If you have any questions you’ll like to ask regarding editing messages on WhatsApp. You can drop them in the comment section below.
If you also have any additions you think should be put in this article that could be helpful to others or if any corrections need to be made, please make sure you alert me using the comment section below.