In this article, I will show you how you can update to IOS 16 on your iPhone without WIFI, It seems like a small change, but it actually says a lot about the current state of iOS.
The most recent features, security upgrades, and bug fixes are available by updating to the most recent version of iOS software.
Widget-enabled Lock Screens that can be customized, the option to edit and delete messages, enhanced Focus modes, an iCloud Shared Photos Library for families, significant updates to apps like Mail, Home, and Wallet, and much more are all included in iOS 16.
Also, iOS should be considered a mature platform for app developers, so iOS 16 adoptions will be slower than usual as people won’t necessarily update to iOS 16 right away. Apps should potentially work on older iOS versions for longer.
There are a ton of small changes that make iOS 16 better than iOS 15.
The biggest change of iOS 16 is a new Focus mode. In addition to “Do not disturb,” you can configure various modes — you can choose apps and people you want notifications from and change your focus depending on what you’re doing. For instance, you can create a Work mode, a Sleep mode, a Workout mode, etc.
iOS 16 Features
Here are list of features the IOS 16 includes;
- Lock Screen customization and widgets
- Live Activities and Focus filters
- iCloud Shared Photo Library
- Passkeys and Shared Tab Groups
- Live Text, Visual Look Up, and Dictation Enhancements
- Updates for Messages, Mail, Home, Health, Wallet, Maps, and more
How To Update To iOS 16 On iPhone without WIFI
- Go to Settings on your iPhone
- Click on General, then tap on “Date and Time”
- Change the time to two weeks before your current time.
- Then save and proceed to software updates and click Download and install.
It will then automatically start downloading once the download is available.
If you have any questions regarding the points featured in this article, you can also drop issues in the comment section below. I’ll be happy to receive them. Thanks for reading!