There are various reasons why you want to create a Free telegram account without phone number, one might be due to privacy.
Telegram stands out thanks to its emphasis on privacy, encryption, and an open-source API. Along with the official Telegram apps and web interface, there are a ton of unauthorized clients.
Various accounts on the same device are also permitted, as well as the usage of multiple devices with the same account (confirmed by SMS).
Pavel Durov, a Russian businessman, invented the multi-platform messaging application Telegram, which has no ties to any organizations or governments and was briefly outlawed in his home country.
With an estimated 550 million monthly users as of this writing, it launched for the first time for iOS and Android in late 2013. Every time one of its more established competitors is involved in a privacy scandal, Telegram’s user base tends to grow.
So, in this article, you will learn how you can create a free telegram account without phone number.
How to Create FREE Telegram Account without Phone Number
- Download the older version of Textme here.
- After downloading the Textme then proceed to download Delta VPN here.
- Now turn off your location services on your smartphone.
- Now turn on Airplane mode.
- Connect to any Wi-Fi near you or use a friend’s hotspot.
- After that, open Delta VPN and connect to the USA by clicking on the region.
- Check all # and you will surely find a USA location in one of them.
- After selecting the USA, tap the power button to turn on the VPN.
- Now open textme app then click on create an account.
- If it’s requesting for a newer version, install this here.
- After that, you should get a USA phone number which you can use in creating a new account on telegram.
- Enjoy, that’s all.
Do you know Telegram Premium has double the number of groups and channels you can join, from 500 to 1000.