Ready to change your YouTube Email Address? Here’s a step-by-step guide that will help you get it done easily. This method works for both personal and branded YouTube accounts.
Try to read every part of this article, you might miss an important tip.
Your YouTube email address is the same as your Google Account email address (also known as your Google username). If your channel is connected to a Brand Account you can also change it without much stress all thanks to YouTube.
YouTube does not provide a support email address or any other direct way to contact someone who is not simply responding with canned messages and links to FAQ pages.
How to Change Your YouTube Email Address
Follow the steps below to change your YouTube email quickly;
- Log Into your YouTube account here.
- If your YouTube account is branded, please tap on the branded account before proceeding.
- Now, tap on the profile icon.
- Tap on “Settings”. This will open the YouTube settings page.
- Click on the “Edit on Google” link close to your YouTube channel name.
- Once you are on your Google account page.
- Click on “Manage permission”.
- You will be redirected to log in but proceed.
- Now you should see the manage permission section.
- Enter the new email address you want to use for your YouTube account.
- Remember, if you have three options but select owner (this is the option you want to use to change your email).
- Google will send you an invitation email to the new email address, proceed and accept an invitation for the new email address to have full control of the YouTube account.
Here you go! you have successfully changed your YouTube email address, if you enjoyed the article kindly share it with your friends & family by using the share button below. If you encountered any issues while doing this, you can also leave a comment below.