Hello World… It’s been a while. But today I’ve decided to teach y’all “How To Listen To Spotify Music Offline Without Premium”. This is a topic that has been requested a lot of times by those who read my articles. I’ve researched the best way to do this and I’ve come up with a very easy and not too time-consuming solution.
If you’re a Spotify user, you must have found out that Spotify does not allow downloads unless you purchase the Premium version of the app and not everyone wants to spend money to do this. Then, you’ve probably resorted to searching for lots of Hacked Spotify APKs everywhere around the Internet but you find out that none of these apps can bypass the security binding Spotify’s Premium downloads feature. Well, It’s very fortunate that you’ve stumbled across this article because like I said before, I’ve found a very easy fix for this.
Before you begin the process I’m about to explain, there are some things you’ll need. They are:
- The Latest Version of Spotify – Download it HERE or HERE
- Some Songs Pre-Saved on Your Device
- Your Android Version Should be “Android 4.0” and above
Note: Your Android phone doesn’t need to be rooted for this to work
If you have all the requirements listed above, then, we can get on with the steps…
How To Listen To Spotify Music Offline Without Premium
- Open your Spotify application
- Log into your account using your Email and Password or you can Sign In directly using a link sent to your Email address
- Click on Settings at the top right hand corner of your Spotify dashboard
- Scroll down till you get to “Import Your Own Music”
- Click on “Import Your Own Music”
- Click on “Songs”
- Now, select any song(s) you like
- Click on Import at the top right hand corner of your screen
- Click on “OK”
FaqonTech Recommended Video on How To Listen To Spotify Music Offline Without Premium
Now, you’ve successfully added the songs you’ll like to play offline to your Spotify account. To check if this actually works, follow the steps below;
- Click on “Your Library”
- Click on “Liked songs”
You should see your imported music in “Liked songs”. Now, you can turn off your internet connection to confirm if the song is going to play or not.
Did you enjoy the article (How To Listen To Spotify Music Offline Without Premium)? Well, we hope you did. If you have any questions you’ll like to ask or if you missed any of the steps below and you need assistance, you can drop them in the comment section below. If you also have any additions you think should be put in this article that could be helpful to others, make sure you alert us using the comment section below. Thanks for reading.