In this article, I will show you how to sell your crypto and withdraw on Roqqu. Are you finding it difficult to sell your cryptocurrencies?
Well with Roqqu, you can sell over 40 cryptocurrencies listed on their platforms. They have Bitcoin, Ethereum, Dogecoin, Wakanda Inu, BUSD, DOT and a lot more.
The ban placed on Crypto in Nigeria has left lots of Nigeria worried and looking for possible solutions to sell their crypto assets.
I will also show you how to withdraw on Roqqu directly to your bank account easily. Roqqu is a Nigerian platform for buying and selling crypto.
Let’s get started.
Brief Introduction of Roqqu
In 2019, a Nigerian entrepreneur named Uchenna Nnodim brought Roqqu into existence. This online platform serves as both a cryptocurrency exchange and a payment solution, enabling users to seamlessly engage in activities such as purchasing, selling, converting, transferring, receiving, and securely storing cryptocurrencies, all while eliminating concerns about managing private keys and passphrases.
How to Sell Your Crypto on Roqqu
- First Visit their website here to Login or Create an Account if you don’t have one.
- If you haven’t verified your account, please do that too.
- On your dashboard, head over to “Wallet/Portfolio”.
- Select the crypto you wish to sell.
- Send the crypto from your current wallet into your Roqqu wallet using the receive address.
- Once you have received the crypto in your account, you can proceed to Overview.
- Tap on “Sell Assets” and select the crypto.
- Now, input the amount of the particular crypto you wish to sell.
- Complete the trade and that’s all.
You have successfully sold your crypto on Roqqu, now let me show you how to withdraw on Roqqu.
How to Withdraw on Roqqu
- While on your Roqqu account.
- Head over to “Wallet/Portfolio”.
- Tap on the “Send Money” button.
- Enter the amount you wish to withdraw.
- You will be provided with various methods to withdraw your money.
- Select the Peer to Peer to sell to an online vendor.
Using the Peer to Peer would help you stay safe and avoid getting your bank account banned. YES! it’s possible, if your bank finds out it’s a crypto transaction.
Remember to be careful when trading with users on Roqqu and avoid releasing the crypto until you have received the money in your bank account.
If you found this article really helpful kindly share with your friends using the share buttons below.