We have seen lots of crypto exchanges in Canada and we have decided to create a list of the best crypto exchange in Canada.
Despite the fact that exchanges frequently offer minimal costs, their more complicated user interfaces, numerous trading kinds, and sophisticated performance charts might be confusing to novice cryptocurrency investors.
By providing user-friendly interfaces that communicate with exchanges on your behalf, cryptocurrency brokers simplify the process of buying cryptocurrencies.
Some impose costs that are higher than exchanges.
The most well-known cryptocurrency exchanges in Canada are Binance Canada, Coinbase, Netcoins, Newton, and Coinberry.
Here are some cryptos you can buy with most of the crypto exchanges;
- Bitcoin (BTC)
- Ethereum (ETH)
- Tether (USDT)
- USD Coin (USDC)
- Binance Coin (BNB)
In this article, we will reveal the best crypto exchange in Canada in 2022.
We have two (2) types of crypto exchanges;
- Decentralized Exchange
- Centralized Exchange
Before you can begin trading on this kind of cryptocurrency exchange platform, you do not need to provide any form of identity (also known as “know your customer”). Pancakeswap, TatSwaps, Uniswap, and many more are classic examples.
Before you can begin trading on this kind of cryptocurrency exchange site, you must present a legitimate form of identity and comply with all of the platform’s rules.
Best Crypto Exchange in Canada 2022
I will start with the Canadian Based Crypto exchanges before listing the crypto exchanges that support Canada.
Most of us are probably already familiar with Binance; it has made a name for itself as a top exchange in the cryptocurrency industry and we appreciate that it supports Nigerians.
Users in Nigeria can access Naira trading pairs on the exchange as well as the P2P trading platform.
With an enhanced trading experience, Binance may also be downloaded on PC, Android, and iOS devices.
The exchange also has a ton of tools that can increase your earnings and let you take advantage of the cryptocurrency market.
Although Coinbase is a simpler platform, it does not support as many crypto assets.
They hold 98% of their total crypto assets offline, in cold storage, and insure the remaining 2% of their online crypto holdings.
With the exception of card transactions, which are charged a 3.99% fee for every transaction, Coinbase has somewhat higher trading costs that start at roughly 1.49%.
Only Canadian debit cards or PayPal are accepted for cryptocurrency transactions by traders from that country.
In 2014, the Canadian cryptocurrency exchange Netcoins was established. Traders can use it to convert Canadian Dollars (CAD) into a number of digital currencies, such as Bitcoin and Ethereum.
It is a trustworthy and open business because it is a regulated and publicly-traded company under its parent company BIGG Digital Assets.
Netcoins understands that bitcoin is new, complicated, and daunting to users. As a company, it values fair access to money, economic wellness, and financial sovereignty.
It strives to educate its customers about cryptocurrency investing while also making cryptocurrency trading simple and secure.
Bitbuy accepts seven different cryptocurrencies and is well-known for providing excellent customer service.
Bitbuy charges fees for purchasing and selling cryptocurrency, as well as transferring funds to and from your Bitbuy account via Interac e-Transfers-Transfer and bank wire transfer.
CoinSmart is a prominent digital currency exchange with exceptional features and services that was founded in 2018 in Toronto, Canada.
The platform accepts major crypto tokens such as Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin, Bitcoin Cash, Stellar, and Ripple, which may be purchased using Interac eTransfers, credit cards, and wire transfers.
Newton is cryptocurrency as it should be: buy and sell on any device, with access to some of the best cryptocurrency prices in Canada.
Newton.co is a cryptocurrency trading platform that buys and sells Bitcoin and Ethereum quickly using iPhone, Android, or web apps.
Kraken is a true crypto exchange veteran because it was released in 2011 and made available for trading in 2013.
Because of its simplicity, reasonable range of cryptocurrencies and payment alternatives, good transparency, and high level of security, this American exchange is popular among traders worldwide.
If you enjoyed this article on Best Crypto Exchange in Canada then consider sharing it with others using the share button below.
If you liked this article, then please subscribe to our YouTube Channel or Join our Telegram Channel to stay updated with latest updates from us faster; Telegram Channel or Join our Telegram Group.