In this article, you learn how to stake crypto on trust wallet. Trust Wallet is the official decentralized crypto wallet of Binance, where you can store various cryptocurrencies.
It is available for iOS and Android devices as a mobile application.
If you’re new to staking, it’s the locking up of a blockchain’s native digital asset in order to obtain rewards. Staking is commonly performed in blockchains that use Proof-of-Stake (POS) as a consensus mechanism.
We have various platforms that allows you to stake crypto just like Trust wallet, please keep in mind that there is a minimum quantity of crypto required to stake on Trust Wallet.
Earnings begin one day after staking, and there is a varying lock time.
Trust Wallet is compatible with a wide range of cryptocurrencies, including Bitcoin, Ethereum, Binance Coin, Litecoin, and XRP. This is far more than most cryptocurrency wallets can handle.
Trust Wallet is notable for supporting a wide range of cryptocurrencies from many blockchains, in contrast to wallets such as Metamask and MyEtherWallet, which primarily accept Ethereum ERC20 tokens.
Trust Wallet allows you to purchase cryptocurrencies through third-party platforms such as Mercuryo, MoonPay, Ramp Network, Simplex, Transak, and Wyre.
Watch the Video Version;
If you prefer to read it instead, let’s show you how to stake crypto on trust wallet easily.
How to Stake Crypto on Trust Wallet
Trust Wallet is completely free to download and install, and it does not charge any fees.
- Download & Install Trust Wallet on Android or IOS device.
- Follow the instructions to create your Wallet or Log In your Wallet.
- Navigate to the “Discover” section.
- This is where you will find various tokens you can stake on Trust wallet.
- For Example: Tap on Solana.
- Tap on Stake button.
- Wait for the page to load.
- Tap on Stake again after viewing the info about Staking Solana
- Now Enter the amount of SOL to stake on trust wallet.
- Click Next.
- The amount of SOL will be debit from your account and if you don’t please top up.
- Then complete the transaction.
If you enjoyed this article on “How to stake crypto on Trust wallet” consider sharing it with your friends using the share button below.