Recently, I started to use a contract management platform created by a German IT company. With my time using this platform I realized that platform is leveraging AI and blockchain technology. And embedded AI makes it possible to set deadlines for contract renewals or terminations, even without reading the documents.
So, this is a platform that combines AI and Blockchain technology. Unbelievable? Well, not anymore. Finally, blockchain is not only used for cryptocurrency anymore. INHUBBER also simplifies and makes contracts interactive and understandable to its clients with the assistance of AI.
Finally, negotiating, approving, and managing contracts becomes an easy game for any user with or without legal expertise.
Within a short period, this platform received several R&D grants and has now evolved into a software company specializing in cloud-based Contract Management and digital signature solutions.
To support this young company, we decided to list the reasons why the team at FaqonTech chose contract management and digital signature software from Germany.
Here are some of the platform’s standout features that set INHUBBER apart from other contract management platforms.
Here’s Why You Should Choose INHUBBER!
- INHUBBER makes contracts understandable to its clients while providing the highest level of security for its clients. They actively support two-factor authentication and end-to-end encryption while working on more ways to increase the security level for YOU – The client.
- INHUBBER provides a digital signature and an immutable audit trail. Contracts no longer need to be signed, scanned, printed and sent to the next party. You get these features right on the platform, affordable for businesses of any size.
- INHUBBER can easily and quickly sign documents and access contracts at any time regardless of your location. Seems trivial but the company has made the contracts 100% secure from hackers with top-notch end-to-end encryption.
- INHUBBER makes sure that all communication and document sharing on its platform is E2E encrypted through the Blockchain technology
- Nobody enjoys reading contracts, right? Well, INHUBBER delivers a powerful AI that helps to set up reminders based on the AI suggestions. And the reminders go straight to your calendar so you won’t miss terminating a contract.
- And the most important feature, in my opinion, is the ease of use. I literally created a contract, set the deadlines, and sent it for approval within 20 minutes. In less than a day, the contract was signed by our partners in Germany and the UK.
- Be sure to check out the website for a demo account and useful information about legal tech, blockchain, and AI technology.
Bottom line: if you struggle to keep your contracts well organized in a safe place. If you want to make your contracts available to your partners while still controlling access to the private data. You need to sign documents online but are afraid to upload them to third-party platforms. And finally, want to stop missing termination deadlines and save tons of money on automatically renewed useless contracts. Then try INHUBBER.