Now, i will show you the best way to link your National identification number (NIN) to Airtel without getting blocked. Recently, the federal government of Nigeria decided to put ban/block some set of subscribers who have refused to abide by its rules.
If you wish to register for your own National identification number, you can do that by visiting the NIMC enrollment centre.
Learn how to get 2.4Gb on Glo with just N500 Naria click here
How to Register on the NIMC enrollment centre
- Once you have visited the website, make sure you create an account.
- Fill out the NIMC pre-enrollment form online by visiting the pre-enrollment portal to download and print the slip.
- Now it’s time to submit the form to the nearest Registration centre.
- NIN issuance.
Note: You can dial *346# directly on your phone to retrieve your NIN on Airtel.
How to Link NIN to Airtel SIM Fast
- Dial the Airtel USSD Code to Link your NIN to Airtel SIM.
- Dial *121*1# then you will be given the NIN Linkage popup.
- Enter your 11-digit National identification number.
- Once done, click send.
- You need to wait for review and confirmation from Airtel.
- Thanks all, you have successfully linked your NIN to your Airtel SIM.