In this article, I will show you the best way to link NIN to MTN Sim without getting blocked. Recently, the federal government of Nigeria decided to put ban/block some set of subscribers who have refused to abide by its rules.
If you wish to register for your own National identification number, you can do that by visiting the NIMC enrollment centre.
Do you know you can also buy 2.5Gb Data on MTN using just N500 Naira, see how to do it here?
How to Register on the NIMC enrollment centre
- Once you have visited the website, make sure you create an account.
- Fill out the NIMC pre-enrollment form online by visiting the pre-enrollment portal to download and print the slip.
- Now it’s time to submit the form to the nearest Registration centre.
- NIN issuance.
Note: You can dial *346# directly on your phone to retrieve your NIN on MTN.
You can watch the video version below;
How to Link NIN to MTN Sim Online Fast
Please, you don’t need to visit any MTN office before you can link your NIN to your MTN SIM. Just follow the guide below and it’s done.
How to Link your NIN using MTN NIN Portal
- First, visit the MTN NIN Portal page.
- Fill in the necessary information like; Full Name, Email address and National identification number.
- Then Submit.
- Boom!! it’s done!
Congrats, you have successfully linked your NIN to your MTN Sim using the MTN NIN Portal but you can make use of other ways too.
How to Link NIN to MTN using USSD Code
If you find it difficult accessing the internet then this is the best method for you to link your NIN to MTN Nigeria quickly. MTN default NIN USSD code is *785#
- Now, Dial “*784*Input your NIN here#” in order to link your National identification number (NIN).
- Remember to wait for a prompt message that says you have successfully submitted your NIN.