In this article, I will show you how to Subscribe to Glo 2.4Gb for N500 (500 Naira). We all know Globacom is also known as the “Grandmaster for Data“, The company offers lots of data bonus for both New and existing customers.
Glo Network has improved drastically, their 4G LTE service is availiable in all the 36 States in Nigeria. The best and recommended Glo Data Plan is the 2.4Gb for 500 Naira.
Before you can enjoy this offer you need to be eligble for this 2.4GB for N500 on Glo, see the what is required to be eligble for this offer below;
How To Be Eligible For Glo Oga SIM
- Purchase /Buy Glo Oga SIM or a Glo SIM that haven’t used data for more than 90 Days is eligble for this offer only.
How to Subscribe for Glo 2.4GB for N500
- Dial *220# to Migrate to Glo Yakata tariff plan.
- Also Dial *100# to verify your tariff plan is activated.
- Purchase /Buy airtime on your Glo SIM at least N500.
- You will be given free 625MB Glo yakata bonus + 1750 airtime to call all networks and SMS.
- Dial *220*1# to check your Data Balance.
- Remember your N500 is still in your account balance, now Dial *777# and select N500 data subscription for the Glo Oga SIM, with this offer you will be given 800MB plus extra 1000MB.
Now let’s add all the data given to you below;
600MB + 1.8GB = 2.4GB (with just N500 only)
The 600MB is valid for 7 days while the 1.8GB is valid for 14 days, which means the total data will be valid for 21 Days.
Hope you enjoyed this article? if you did share the article with your friends and also leave a comment if you facing any issues while trying to subscribe for Globacom 2.4GB for N500.