How to Become a Bolt Driver in Nigeria Easily (Earn 300,000 Naira Monthly)

How to Become a Bolt Driver in Nigeria Easily

I’m sure you already know how much Bolt Drivers earn monthly just by driving in Nigeria. In this article, I will show you how to become a bolt driver in Nigeria without wasting much time.

Bolt is an international ride-hailing service company that was previously known as Taxify but rebranding its name to Bolt which was introduced in Nigeria in 2016. In 45 countries, the firm has a presence.

Bolt has grown to be one of the best and most recognized ride-hailing service companies in Nigeria, Bolt is estimated to have millions of drivers on its platform.

Requirements for Bolt Driver

  • For most driving positions in Nigeria, drivers must be at least 21 years old at the time of registration.
  • A current ID card is required for potential bolt drivers. Your NIN card, voter’s card, or driver’s license could be the card.
  • Drivers must not have previously been charged with a crime. A perfect criminal history is required.
  • a GPS-enabled smartphone that supports both iOS and Android. A GPS chip is now present in all contemporary Android phones.
  • Be able to participate in online training sessions to learn how to utilize the Bolt App and ensure great service delivery.
  • You must present the LASRRA Card, Driver Badge, and LASDRI Card if you plan to conduct business in Lagos State.

Cars Supported by Bolt

Only the Honda Accord, Kia Rio, Honda Element, Honda Civic, Toyota Corolla, Kia Sorento, Toyota Camry, Hyundai Elantra, Hyundai Sonata, and Hyundai Tucson are now supported by Bolt and must be manufactured above 2003.

Also Read:   Best Forex Trading Academy in Nigeria to Learn Forex Quickly

Car Condition for Bolt Driver in Nigeria

  • The car can’t be older than 14 years, to start.
  • All car parts, including the air conditioner, doors, seat belts, mirrors, and others, must work flawlessly.
  • The vehicle must be inspected by a qualified body.
  • The vehicle must be insured by a registered body.
  • There must be four doors in the car. Vehicles with fewer than two doors are not allowed on Bolt.
  • At least four persons should be able to fit in the back compartment of the car.

Can I Become a Bolt Driver without a Car?

Without a car, it is possible to become a Bolt driver in Nigeria. As long as you can afford the loan payments each month, there are no limitations on how you can use the vehicle.

How to Become a Bolt Driver in Nigeria

Once you have met all the requirements by bolt you can proceed with becoming a bolt driver. I will show you how to register as a bolt driver in Nigeria in simple steps.

  • Download the Bolt Driver App on your smartphone (AndroidiOS)
  • Before you can start getting customers, you need to create an account.
  • Fill in the required information.
  • After your driver application has been approved, you will receive your login information immediately in your email.

How to Use Bolt Driver Mobile App

  • To go online and set your driving radius, swipe right.
  • You will immediately see the pickup address, the distance to the passenger, and the anticipated arrival time when you receive a ride request.
  • You have 20 seconds to accept the invitation, so swipe right.
  • Swipe right to let the passenger know you’ve arrived at the pickup location once you’ve arrived there.
Also Read:   How To Update To iOS 15 On iPhone without WIFI - Download & Install IOS 15

As a Bolt Driver, it’s important to note that customers can pay via cash and via card. Cash payments are made to the driver directly, whereas card payments are recorded in your ending balance and sent at the beginning of each week.

It’s also crucial to remember that Bolt only keeps 20% of each trip’s commission, leaving you with 80% of the proceeds.

If you found this article helpful ( How to Become a Bolt Driver in Nigeria ) kindly share it with your friends using the share button below.

If you liked this article, then please subscribe to our YouTube Channel or Join our Telegram Channel to stay updated with latest updates from us faster; Telegram Channel or Join our Telegram Group.


Share

Ayorinde Ayodeji

I'm Ayorinde Ayodeji known as Geek Deelino a content creator, Product Designer and Developer with over 3years+ of experience. I love writing when I'm free and relaxed.

You may also like...

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.