Are you finding it difficult to check your GTBank Account number? In this article, I will show you how to check the Guarantee Trust Bank Account Number in a simple step. Do you know you can check your Gtbank account balance via USSD code, GTBank Internet Banking, Mobile App and GTConnect respectively?
Like your residential address, your bank account number is not a secret; you can find it easily and without any hassle.
Without wasting much time, let me show you how to check your GTBank Account number fast!
How To Check GTBank Account Number Easily
Like I mentioned earlier, you can check your account number in different ways I will be listing how to go ahead and do it.
Check Account Number GTBank with USSD Code
- Access the Dial or Call menu on your phone.
- Simply enter *737# and press the call button.
- Choose the option to Check Account Number.
- After entering your bank pin, press the “Send” button.
- For banks that demand it, confirm your transfer PIN right now.
- Your screen will show your account Number or your attached sim card will receive a message with it.
Check Account Number GTBank with Mobile App
- Download the GTBank mobile app on the Play store or App Store.
- Open the App and log in with your User ID and password.
- Your Account Number will be displayed on your dashboard.
Check Account Number GTBank with GTConnect
- Simply dial 08029002900 or 08039003900 to reach GTConnect, or use their IVR services.
- Customers who have login information should hit 1 and listen to voice instructions.
- When prompted by the IVR voice prompt, provide your Internet banking information.
- Customer support will help with your account number.
If you find this article ( How to check GTBank account Number ) helpful, share it with your friends & family using the share button below. You can also leave a comment below if you encounter any issues.