Hey Guys. So today, I’ll be writing on “How To Buy Cryptocurrency Using Luno in Nigeria”. I was scrolling through Twitter today, and I found out that a lot of people have problems getting the right websites and applications to buy Cryptocurrency here in Nigeria. A lot of people end up winding up in websites or applications that take too long to sign up or sometimes they end up in websites or applications that take exorbitant fees for trading Cryptocurrency.
One of the applications that won’t give you any of these problems is the Luno application. It has a very simple interface and any Cryptocurrency from Bitcoin, Ethereum all the way to Altcoins can be gotten very easily and without stress. So, I’m going to make this article (How To Buy Cryptocurrency Using Luno in Nigeria) as detailed as possible so as to make the process easier for you.
Before we get into the main topic which is “How To Buy Cryptocurrency Using Luno in Nigeria”, we’re going to highlight some of the reasons why you should be using the Luno application and why it stands out from other applications on the Internet.
Why Should I Use Luno?
- Simple Interface: The Luno application and Website interface looks very simple and easy to use. It hasn’t got any complicated options compared to the Binance application amongst others. This makes it very easy to navigate the application and this is also one of the main reasons why I’ll be recommending this application to all those who wish to buy Cryptocurrency in Nigeria.
- Luno is trusted: These days, a lot of scam applications have come up. These applications steal information and money from it’s users. Well, you don’t have to worry about that while you’re using the Luno application. They have been around since 2013 and they have very successfully processed over 17 Billion USD in transactions since its inception and they also operate in over 40 Countries.
- Luno is Secure: Luno is one of the safest applications out there where you can store your Crypto coins without risking security breaches. Their systems are built by one of the most sophisticated Bitcoin security systems and guess what? They’ve never been compromised.
- Luno is Supported in multiple countries: This also means that Luno is one of the most trusted applications worldwide and not just in Nigeria but in 0ver 40 other countries. Luno is currently available in the following countries: Australia, Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Greece, Guernsey, Hungary, Iceland, Indonesia, Ireland, Isle of Man, Italy, Jersey, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malaysia, Malta, Monaco, Netherlands, Nigeria, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, San Marino, Slovakia, Slovenia, South Africa, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Uganda, United Kingdom, Zambia.
- Luno allows you to purchase very low amounts of Crypto with very low fees of purchase. In Nigeria, you can purchase as low as 500NGN worth of Crypto coins.
Now, I’ve given you an highlight of why you should be using the Luno application and I hope you have some level of trust in the application now. Well, now I’m getting right into the main topic of this article which is “How To Buy Cryptocurrency Using Luno in Nigeria”.
How To Buy Cryptocurrency Using Luno in Nigeria
(1) Sign up using this link – https://www.luno.com/invite/8A5XKG
Note: When you Sign up using the unique link given above, you’ll receive NGN 250 worth of Bitcoin when you deposit money into your Luno wallet and buy or sell Bitcoin to the value of NGN 5,000
(2) Click on the “Get Started” button provided
By now, you will have been redirected to a new webpage
(3) Fill in your correct Email address and your desired password, Solve the Google reCAPTCHA then click on “Sign Up”
(4) Now, log in to your E-mail and confirm that your Email address is correct
(5) Click on the “I’VE CONFIRMED MY EMAIL” option
(6) Now, add your mobile number then fill in the confirmation code sent to you on that number
(7) You can now choose to set up your profile or skip it
Well, these were steps on how to create a Luno account before you actually get into buying Cryptocurrency for yourself. Now, the other steps shown below will be giving you a detailed guide on purchasing your desired Crypto coin. And, note that you must have set up your profile before you are allowed to purchase crypto coins. If you skipped it earlier, you can still set up your profile right now.
(8) Click on whatever coin you wish to purchase
(9) Click on the “Buy” option
(10) Choose your preferred payment method like bank transfer or credit card to add money to your Luno account
(11) Now, you can easily buy Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin, Ripple and other coins directly into your wallet.
How can I get the Luno Application?
You can get the Luno application if you wish to use Luno easily on your mobile device without having to use the Website interface. To get the application, download it using the download link below.
|File Size (Apk)||17MB|
Does Luno Support Ethereum?
Yes. Luno allows it’s users to purchase Ethereum and store it within its Ethereum wallet. Ethereum can be bought, sent and also received via the application and also the website.
Does Luno Support Bitcoin?
Yes. Luno allows it’s users to purchase Bitcoin and store it within its Bitcoin wallet. Bitcoin can be bought, sent and also received via the application and also the website.
Does Luno Support Bitcoin Cash?
Yes. Luno allows it’s users to purchase Bitcoin cash and store it within its Bitcoin cash wallet. Bitcoin cash can be bought, sent and also received. You just need to provide the sender with an appropriate address or your QR code via the application or the website.
Does Luno Support Litecoin?
Yes. Luno allows it’s users to purchase Litecoin and store it within its Litecoin wallet. Litecoin can be bought, sent and also received via the application and also the website.
What does Luno charge as Fees?
Luno charges it’s users depending on their location and also how active the Cryptocurrency network is at the time of purchase of crypto coins. Thus means that Luno doesn’t have a fixed fee. The fees is simply adjusted depending on the network traffic on the Blockchain network.
Did you enjoy the article (How To Buy Cryptocurrency Using Luno in Nigeria)? Well, we hope you did. If you have any questions you’ll like to ask. You can drop it in the comment section below. If you also have any additions you think should be put in this article that could be helpful to others, make sure you tell us us in the comment section. Thanks for reading.
Faqontech and its contents are protected by COPYRIGHT LAW (DMCA) with high-priority response rate. Reproduction without permission or due credit link back will cause your article(s) to be removed from search engines and disappearance of Ads on that page if monetized with Adsense.
NOTE that Your Adverts can be placed here on Faqontech either Banner, Link or Text ADS We got you covered, We have different advert space waiting for you. Want to know more about our advert placement click HERE