Are you an entrepreneur, looking to create a business bank account? In this article, I will show you how to easily create a Kuda business account.
Customers of Kuda MFB can access various banking services using the company’s mobile app, including savings accounts, current accounts, loans, and bill payments.
Nigerians choose Kuda MFB because of its simple interface, affordable costs, and cutting-edge functions including the ability to restrict your card from the app and budgeting tools. They are one of the fastest-growing fintech companies in Africa and have garnered funding from well-known venture capital firms.
Kuda decided to launch “Kuda Business” to help support Freelancers, Entrepreneurs, and small and medium business owners to create a virtual bank account right from the comfort of their home or office.
The Kuda business app also comes with an invoice management system. Kuda Business account requires only one signatory and that has to be the business owner or a director. That signatory can add teammates to operate the account on their behalf.
Requirements for Kuda Business Account
- An Existing Kuda Account, Upgraded to Tier 3.
- Your FIRS Tax Identification Number (TIN).
- Your CAC registration number.
- Proof of Address of your business.
How to Create Kuda Business Account Easily
- Download Kuda Business App on your smartphone or click here.
- Log In to your existing Kuda account first or create one.
- Fill necessary information for the Kuda business.
- Once completed, the account will undergo verification before it can be approved.
That’s it, once your account is verified you can start sending and receiving money with your Kuda business. Kuda business also gets 25 free transfers every month.