Hello Comrades! In this article, I’ll be explaining how to download voice notes on whatsapp status. Its no news that Social Media Giant – WhatsApp just released a new feature that allows you to post voice notes on your WhatsApp status. This is a game-changer for anyone who loves using the app to stay in touch with friends and family.
If you’re not familiar with WhatsApp status, it’s a feature that lets you share photos, videos, and text updates with your contacts for 24 hours. Now, you can also share your thoughts, feelings, and announcements using your voice.
This new feature is super easy to use. To post a voice note to your status, just open WhatsApp and swipe to the Status tab. Then, tap on the green microphone icon in the bottom right corner. You can record a message up to 30 seconds long, and add fun filters and text before posting it to your status.
What’s great about this feature is that it’s perfect for those times when you don’t feel like typing out a long message or when you want to express yourself in a more personal way. You can also use it to share updates with a large group of people, like a birthday message or holiday greeting.
Its also very useful for vendors on WhatsApp who have, for a long time, relied on writing long messages to explain what their products are and what you gain by using these products. But now, these vendors can send a public voice note to all their status viewers explaining what these products are in a more personalized way.
Overall, I think this new feature is a great addition to WhatsApp. It adds a new dimension to the app, and makes it even easier to stay connected with the people you care about. Now, deviating from just what this new feature allows you to do, let’s take a look at How to Download Voice Notes on WhatsApp Status.
You may be scrolling through one of your status updates and stumble upon a voice note status update that you really want to save to your device. The conventional method of using status savers or even hacked versions of WhatsApp will not help. I’ve tried all that. For you to do this, it’s very easy and not in the least bit technical. Check out the steps below:
How to Download Voice Notes on WhatsApp Status
- Make sure you have an Internet connection
- Head on to the Google PlayStore and download the Internal Audio Screen Recorder application.
- After installing the application, open the application
- Allow all permissions and a little blue button should appear at the middle-right corner of your screen
- Go to your WhatsApp application
- Head on to your Status updates and tap on a status update that has a voice note on it
- Immediately the audio recording starts playing, tap on the small blue button at the middle-right corner of your screen and tap on the “Audio record” or the “Video record” button
- After the recording of your voice note is finished, head on to the application and tap on the audio or video icon to view your recording
- Tap on the three-dots at the right hand side of your recording to share itor save to your device.
If you didn’t get these steps, you can use the YouTube video below to see how this can be done on your device.
FaqonTech Recommended Video on How to Download Voice Notes on WhatsApp Status
Did you enjoy the article (How to Download Voice Notes on WhatsApp Status)? Well, I hope you did. If you have any questions you’ll like to ask regarding downloading or saving Voice Notes on WhatsApp status. You can drop them in the comment section below.
If you also have any additions you think should be put in this article that could be helpful to others or if any corrections need to be made, please make sure you alert me using the comment section below.
If you liked this article, then please subscribe to our YouTube Channel or Join our Telegram Channel to stay updated with latest updates from us faster; Telegram Channel or Join our Telegram Group.