Hello World! In this article, I’ll explain “How to Screenshot on Snapchat Without Them Knowing.” By “Them,” I mean the person on the other end of your chats. I’ll explain how you can do this on Android and iPhones. I’ve tested these methods, and they worked perfectly, so just follow the steps, and you shouldn’t have any issues.
Snapchat is a messaging application that enables users to send and receive photos and videos (dubbed snaps) designed to disappear once they are seen. It’s marketed as a “new sort of camera” since the primary use is to shoot a photo or video, apply filters, lenses, and other effects, and then share it with friends.
Snapchat is much more than just adorable photographs. The longer you use the application, the more points (Snap scores) you get, and your Snap score rises. Snapchat rewards top scorers with prizes and other incentives.
Now, there are various reasons why you would need to take a Screenshot of a chat sent to you via Snapchat. Maybe you want to keep the chats for memories or as evidence of something… the point is that different people have different reasons why they would want to do this.
But, unfortunately, once you take a screenshot using the Snapchat application, the person on the other end of the chat gets a notification that you’ve taken a screenshot of your chats, and I find that very annoying really…
So, follow the steps below to take screenshots on your Snapchat application without the other party getting notified. The first method I’ll be sharing is a video I got on YouTube explaining how you can take secret screenshots on Snapchat without the other person getting notified. This will be useful for those of you that prefer a more visual approach to things…
How To Screenshot on Snapchat Without Them Knowing: Method 1
How To Screenshot on Snapchat Without Them Knowing on Android and iPhone: Method 2
- Make sure your Snapchat application is on the latest version available for Android or iPhone, and then open the application
- Head on to the “Chats” section and locate the chat you wish to screenshot
- Click on the chat and go to the part or parts of the chat you want to screenshot
- Slide down on the widget bar on your Smartphone and turn on “Airplane mode” – It is denoted by the symbol of an Aircraft
- After you have turned on Airplane mode, take screenshots of the part or parts of the chat you’ve chosen
- Now, close your Snapchat application and uninstall it by holding down the application icon and clicking on the “Uninstall” option
- Now, you can remove your Smartphone from Airplane mode by bringing down your widget bar again and clicking on the Airplane icon, then turn on your mobile data or Wifi
- Next, head on to the Google Playstore or the Apple Appstore and search for Snapchat. Once, you find that, download and install the application
- Click on the newly downloaded application and sign into your account with your username and password
- Allow all permissions that Snapchat requires you to check and then head on to the chats section
- While in the chats section, scroll down to the chat you took a screenshot of, and you should see that there wouldn’t be any notifications that you took a screenshot of the chat.
Yayyyyy… That’s all. You’ve successfully taken a secret screenshot on Snapchat without the other person getting notified.
Did you enjoy the article (How To Screenshot on Snapchat Without Them Knowing on Android and iPhone (2022)? Well, we hope you did. If you have questions, you’ll like to ask, or if you missed any of the steps below and need assistance, you can drop them in the comment section below.
If you also have any additions you think should be put in this article that could be helpful to others, make sure you alert us using the comment section below.